Monday, February 06, 2006

Needing me again

I'd given up on you. I didn't think you were coming. I had almost gone to sleep and decided staying in the hotel was a waste of my time and money. When the phone rang I almost jumped. Why do I do that? Why do I anticipate your touch and your tongue so much?

The knock on the door came quickly. I was ready for bed. My hair down. A little black chemise and black panties on. You were shaking from the cold outside. We quickly got into the bed to warm up after you had undressed. Warmth came quickly. And so did I after you told me to roll onto my stomach and be very still. The feel of you pulling off my panties, running your fingers between my legs, finding my already wet pussy was wonderful. I love the roughness of your day old beard on my back.

Then for you to tell me that you are going to do something very special for me was an even greater surprise than you showing up at all. Your tongue seperating my pussy lips and finding my clit is the greatest pleasure. With one finger in my ass and one in my pussy I cum harder than any other way. You know that don't you? That's why you tease me - a little at a time, bringing me so close and then backing off.

Two hours of passion. Two hours of not sex, but love making. Two hours and then you're gone.

Now, I'll spend weeks replaying it in my mind until you need me again. Oh, how I wish you needed me again right now.

7 Comments:

Blogger JUnderCovers said...

Welcome to the party, Girl. Very interested to reading more of your secrets. Glad you decided to share.

12/2/06 11:16 PM  
Blogger aDICKt said...

It's so true... I love to make love with my mouth... love to tease... love to kiss-suck-lick up the inside of your thighs... knowing the anticipation will drive you crazy.

I get something out of it as well... I get to see you cum... feel your legs quiver and shake around my head as you climax... taste your wonderful nectar as my face beCUMs slick with your cum.

Smiles...
2 of a Kind...



aDICKt

13/2/06 6:26 AM  
Blogger Shay said...

That's the lovely thing about memories - they are always there for us to go over and over and over them. ^_~

13/2/06 2:00 PM  
Blogger Shay said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

13/2/06 2:04 PM  
Blogger Shay said...

That's the lovely thing about memories - they are always there for us to go over and over and over them. ^_~

13/2/06 2:04 PM  
Blogger Shay said...

That's the lovely thing about memories - they are always there for us to go over and over and over them. ^_~

13/2/06 2:04 PM  
Blogger NeverEnough said...

Wow - good post! Can't wait for the next one.

13/2/06 8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home