Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Wanting Me

You want me again. Its almost funny how after we've been together I'm forgotten for a few days - even though you say you never forget me. It's been over a week since we've actually seen each other. You're calling be everyday now. You want it. You want me. The thoughts of tasting my pussy and feeling my lips around your hard cock are consuming you again. It consumes me too. I play like I'm fine without you, but deep down its all I think about.

Our phone conversation a few nights ago was intense. We talked about our fantasies. We replayed mine of being taken in force. I came so hard thinking about you pounding into me from behind, pulling my hair, biting me. I love that role. I love being in your control. It makes me so hot I can hardly contain it. When the fantasy had played out I was laying breathless on my bed with cum covering both my hands.

And then you told me a fantasy you hadn't trusted with me before. You told me about your wish to trade roles. You want to be submissive. This is a game I haven't played before, but the thoughts of it brought another orgasm so quick I didn't know what to do. Cum was running down my thighs. I was overtaken with the pleasure of it all. Spikey boots and handcuffs, making you my slave? I'm so excited.

I need help with this fantasy. I want to do it right. I hope someone can give me some tips to make this an awesome experience for you...

4 Comments:

Blogger Minister Scribe said...

minister scribe is nothing if not willing to help a blogger in need :)

14/2/06 5:07 PM  
Blogger betchacantguesswho said...

very nicely written.

I just may have a new bookmark ;)

Thanks for commenting on my post. More to come..

15/2/06 4:09 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

Well if you'd like to practice on someone:)

18/2/06 3:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

to be a true dominatrix its all about the attitude the look and the power over your prey.

you want the attitude which you clearly have in spades just knowiing what you want and getting it without fear. let him come to you make him beg for it or tell him what you want.

the look is easy powerful always black dark eyeliner dark eyeshadow some leather if you like that and some tools such as wraps for tying him down blindfold definately that way if its your first time and your nervous he doesnt see it.

the power over your prey is easy to take to when he is blindfolded he can see nothing but all other senses are hightened so he will smell you, hear you and if you let him taste you. he can feel you too but the power is all about the touch he cannot touch you without your permission. he must earn the right to touch you by doing what you want. dominatrix is an amazing way to satisfy yourself and him in ways you never though imaginable.

good luck

4/11/11 7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home