Saturday, February 25, 2006

My Dream

I had the most delicious dream...

I was in the tub with all the bubbles. It was warm. Candles were burning. Its my one escape when the day in over. Its during these baths that I close my eyes and escape. I find myself dreaming of another time and fantasizing of other places. Most nights my hands slip under the warm water and find the folds of my pussy. This night was no different. With my eyes closed I was gently massaging, feeling myself grow more and more aroused. I hadn't even parted my lips or begun to rub my clit. I was just enjoying my own touch on my body. With my left hand I found one nipple and tugged, just a little. I love the tingling sensation that I get from having my nipples pinched.

I was so into my fantasy that I didn't even sense the presense of someone else in the room until I felt your hand brush my cheek. My eyes popped open to see you standing there by the tub complete erect. I wonder how long you'd been standing there. I started to sit up, but you nodded your head telling me to stay and finish. So I continued pleasuring myself while you watched until I was so close I couldn't stand it anymore.

I raised up out of the water and got on my knees in front of you. Your cock was so hard. It was begging for my lips. I kept one hand between my own legs, still enjoying my own touch, alternating between rubbing my clit and inserting 2 fingers in my pussy. I first licked your balls - one at a time, from the bottom almost back to your ass to the top. Then I traced my tongue from the base of your cock to the tip, taking extra time to lick the head where the precum had already appeared. I love to taste your cock. I love the feel of it in my mouth. The more I took in the more I excited I became. My pussy was dripping wet, not from the bath, but from my own juices. I sucked harder and harder on your dick and fingered myself harder and harder. When I felt the first burst of hot cum in my mouth it was all I needed to send me over the edge. I felt cum hitting the backing of my throat and my own pussy contracting around my fingers. It was incredible. As I swallowed I felt the last tremor from my own hand. I layed back in the tub trying to catch my breath from the intensity of it all.

When I woke up my hands were covered with my own cum. It was dripping down the inside of my thighs...

1 Comments:

Blogger Mistify said...

I am reading you and I am confused because these are my words too, almost word for word, my secret has lasted 25 years now. I have another one, a new one but that is a different story. I know the longing and the waiting and the wanting and how it flies in the face of the girl I am when I am away from him. I have the memories from long ago and they are just as sweet as the ones from two months ago. I have spent most of my life tangling in and out of the web of secrets. Enjoy him when you can and keep writing.

25/2/06 1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home