Monday, February 27, 2006

My First Time...Pt 2

She was so calm and purposeful with her touches and words. I remember thinking that it was the first time a woman had ever told me I was sexy and I believed her. When she pulled my shirt over my head and unhooked my bra it seemed very natural and when I felt her bare skin press against my back, aware of her hard nipples it intrigued me. Again, I was experiencing something I never had before.

She first cupped my breasts and started to gently roll my nipples with her fingers. It was so soft, almost like my own touch. Her lips on the back of my neck were also soft – not that a man’s lips are rough. It was just different. When I finally turned around I was definitely into the moment. It was so very sexy. I found myself wanting to kiss her, wanting to know what her mouth would feel like, wanting to taste her.

The kiss was sensual. It was long and deep. I couldn’t get enough of it. And I was so into it that I don’t even remember how the rest of my clothes, or hers came off. I just know that it wasn’t long before I felt her hands dancing on the inside of my thighs. When her fingers finally found my pussy I couldn’t wait for her to touch me. Her touch was so different from a man. It was like touching myself only without the knowledge of where it would go. It was like she knew instinctively just what I wanted and when. She quickly found my clit and circled and flicked and teased it until I was so close to cumming. She put one finger in my pussy and played with my ass. Everything felt so wonderful. Each time I was right at that point of no return she would stop and let me build up again.

At some point, we stopped kissing and she stopped fingering me to whisper in my ear again. “I want to taste your pussy. Can I?” Oh Yes! That was when my eyes flew wide open and I saw Scott again. I’d almost forgotten he was in the room. He was so silent. He never said a word, but the look on his face and massive erection were all I needed to see to know that he was getting just what he wanted.

Heather moved down the bed and spread my legs far apart. She prompted me to turn my hips so that Scott could have the best view of what was about to happen. She slowly kissed the inside of my thighs until she reached my pussy. I was already so wet. I think as soon as her tongue touched my slit I started to cum and by the time she found my clit I was over the edge. I came so hard it was like a wave of pleasure that kept rolling over and over me. My legs were shaking and my whole body tingled. Heather stayed between my legs and gently blew warm air on my pussy. It was amazing. When the shaking stopped she moved up my body and laid her head on my stomach. I was spent and I hadn’t done a thing. It was feeling I’d never felt before and haven’t felt since. With her head on my stomach she found her own pussy and quickly brought herself the same release. I know at some point Scott had done the same, but I didn’t see him as it happened.

Afterwards we all fell asleep in bed together – me in the middle – and the next morning I got up and went back to my room, showered and went to class. Scott and I continued to see each other after that, but we were never intimate again. He wanted a real relationship and I just couldn’t give it to him. I saw Heather a few times and always felt really awkward, but she would just smile and go on.


So that’s my “first” story. Sorry it’s not more exciting. No strap-ons or really kinky stuff. It initially bothered me that I enjoyed being with Heather so much. I wondered if I was even a lesbian. I know though that nothing takes the place of good hard cock. Then, part of me regrets not being more involved. I only touched her a little. I was too scared. I would really like to be with a woman again – if there was a man there too. While I was really satisfied with Heather, if would have been nice to have someone to really fuck me after we had played a while. I think a threesome would be the best of both worlds. Maybe one day…

4 Comments:

Blogger Mistify said...

awesome story...I hope you get your threesome some day

27/2/06 1:45 PM  
Blogger JUnderCovers said...

I have to agree, I think a threesome (of that arrangement) would be a lot of fun. Let me know if you're ever auditioning. :)

1/3/06 9:14 PM  
Blogger TequilaGuy said...

I think I have a new friend as well ...

2/3/06 7:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great story. Must have been wonderful to enjoy it in such a safe place as with your friend Scott.

5/3/06 7:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home