Friday, March 03, 2006

Killing an afternoon

Once in a while I need to get away. I need to leave the demands of work and home and escape to a world that is mine and only mine. I need a world of pleasure not pressure. I need a release that I can’t get on my own. It’s on these days that I make a simple call to a trusted friend who is all too willing to provide for my needs.

One call to my friend and an email to my coworkers…”I’ve got something I need to take care of this afternoon – see you tomorrow.” That’s all it takes. It’s really quite simple. From there I get in my car and travel to a neighboring town, where no one will know me. Sometimes I get so excited in those 20 minutes that I find myself fingering my pussy on the way, building the excitement of the forbidden. More than once I’ve completely removed my panties before arriving simply to soak up all the juices on my fingers.

When there, I check into the same hotel. I’ve been there more than a couple of times. In fact, I sometimes recognize the clerks. They don’t ask why I’m there, although I’m sure they know at this point. After all, I have no intentions of being quiet when I get to my room. Another phone call with the room number is quickly followed by a knock on the door.

Most of the time I meet him completely naked. He likes that. It’s what he prefers. Sometimes though I feel the need to taunt him and leave everything on. It’s on these days that I slowly take each piece of clothing off, teasing him as I go. Not today though. Today I’m waiting naked. I’m so horny. I don’t want the games or the foreplay. I just want to be fucked – hard and fast. After the initial release we can slow things down, but not at first. I know what I want and how I want it.

When the door closes behind him he grabs me and kisses me with the kind of passion that time builds. Our kisses are perfect. It has always been my belief that kissing is a sign of the type of love making you’ll have. Our kisses are so good. I swear that given enough time I could probably cum just from his tongue in my mouth. It’s so amazing and his lips feel so good.

In a matter of minutes his clothes are in the floor in a messy pile near mine and I’m on my knees, my preferred place. Sucking cock is my favorite thing. I mean it. I love the feel of a hard dick in my mouth. He seems to like the fact that I like it too. I trace my tongue from below his balls up, taking time to lick his sack, sucking just a little. I like to watch him watching me as I move from his balls all the way up his shaft to the head. I could spend hours there. I look forward to the taste of the precum and I can usually count on it being there by the time I take all of his cock in my mouth. I feel the increase in his breathing and hear the occasional moan slip from under his breath. It encourages me to keep going, stopping from time to time to let him build up again.

He rarely lets me finish him then. He knows I will. He knows I love to feel his hot cum in my mouth, but he also knows I want to be fucked. I want to reap the benefits of what I’ve sown. I want him inside of me, pounding, throbbing. At some point he will pull me off of him and ask me what I want. He knows, but he loves to hear me say the words. “Fuck me! Fuck me now!”

I like it from behind. I love to bend over the edge of the bed and be taken like an animal. He doesn’t have to get me ready because I’m already dripping wet, but he teases me just a little with the head of his cock. He even laughs a little when I beg him to give it all to me. He wants me to want it more than anything. And I do. Finally, I back up to a point that he can’t resist me anymore and he rams into my tight pussy. The juices are flowing, but it still feels so snug. The pressure is wonderful. What feels even better is when he wets one of his fingers and begins fingering my ass at the same time. The combination of his balls slapping against me, his hard dick inside of me and the finger in my ass is all I need to go right over the edge. After only a few strokes I’m screaming in pleasure because I’m cumming so hard. He doesn’t stop though. He just keeps fucking me just like I want, pulling my hair, making me arch my back. My legs are shaking and my entire body is going limp but he’s still fucking me. OH GOD it’s wonderful! It’s just the release I need.

When he’s almost there he tells me. “Baby, I’m gonna cum. Where do you want it?” I want it in my mouth and on my face. He knows. I like tasting myself on him as he shoots hot cum all in my mouth, dripping down my chin. I savor every drop of it.

It’s only then that we actually get into bed. Really not much time has passed at all and we have all afternoon to kill. We needed to get that first animal fuck out of the way and now we can spend the remaining hours just slowing pleasuring each other. After a few minutes of rest he will get right on that. He knows I need cleaning up and he’ll slowly make his way down my body from my still hard nipples all the way to my pussy where he’ll try to lick all of my juices up. When I’m still so sensitive his tongue on my pussy lips and circling my clit is invigorating. He’s gentle at first, then very firm until I’m wiggling and squirming and cumming again. Oh how I wish there was a vibrator made that really felt that way!

Our afternoons go on for hours – sometimes four or five. I’m exhausted afterwards, but relaxed in a way that I can’t begin to describe. Then for days afterwards I replay the events in my head with every muscle ache and bruise. They are my little secret reminders of a stolen afternoon. I wish I had some today.

5 Comments:

Blogger Mistify said...

we have so much in common it is uncanny, i am enjoying reading you, please keep writing....dont you enjoy that electricity that runs thru your body when you think of him, his weight on you, his smell, his taste after you have gone from him?

3/3/06 4:27 PM  
Blogger TequilaGuy said...

You're making things hard on me, babe ...

keep it up.

3/3/06 6:17 PM  
Blogger Admin said...

love this.

now count me as a fan of your words.
love it.

a very satisfying afternoon.

(yahoo M)lotuscharger

4/3/06 7:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a pretty perfect afternoon.

5/3/06 7:02 AM  
Blogger Bad Bad Girl said...

what a wonderful way to spend an afternoon.... I'm new to your site, so I plan to poke around a bit....

8/3/06 3:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home