Thursday, March 09, 2006

Forbidden

There’s just something about the forbidden, something about sneaking around. I keep a blanket in my car. I’m glad. Because the last time we met was at an abandoned building. He owns the building, but we certainly weren’t supposed to be there, certainly not doing what we were doing.

We spread the blanket out on the floor in one of the rooms and I started to undress. He shook his head at me and said, “No baby just lay here with me. I need to hold you today.” I was glad.

See, I need a balance. I need to be reminded from time to time that he doesn’t really see me as the slut I play. I love the saying “Lady on the street, freak in the bed.” I like being the freak, I love being the freak. I also want to be the lady. I don’t just want to be the trashy whore. I want to play all the parts. Even though I know I never really will.

So, I curled up in his arms and we just lay there for the longest time holding each other, touching each other through our clothes and kissing. I say it over and over, but I love the kisses. That’s how I know its a real connection. I could have sex with anyone really. I could probably have pretty good sex with a lot of people, but I’ll never have the passionate kisses that he gives me with anyone else. I know that in the depths of me.

At some point his hand made its way into my pants. He was only really rubbing my belly, occasionally dipping a little lower to feel the hairless mound above my pussy. He likes it smooth. I like to please him. I returned his motions by unbuckling his belt and unzipping his pants. It actually took longer than I wanted as I was working with my left hand. (It just isn’t as talented as the right.) When I finally reached my prize, he’s hard, but not nearly to the capacity that I know he has. I licked the end of my finger and made slow circles on the head of his cock. I stopped my tease to move to his balls, massaging gently, and rubbing under them all the way back to his ass. He likes it. He’s told me, but even if he hadn’t I would know by his breathing and the evidence of a truly hard cock at full potential. And oh, what potential.

I inched my way down his chest and positioned myself on my knees between his legs. First licking his balls and then making my way slowly up the shaft, I enjoyed taking my time. I took pleasure in watching him while I took all of him in my mouth. That expression is indescribable. Want. Wonder. Perhaps even appreciation. See, I know without him saying the words. I’m giving him something he doesn’t get anywhere else. She is good enough to take his name, bear his children, and spend his money. She’s good enough to make demands and express jealousy. She is too good however to suck his cock or give him the pleasure that I am all too eager to give him.

I continue sucking him really with the intention of getting him off just like that, but I’m so turned on I’m aching to feel his hard cock buried inside of me. I want him. He was lying on his back on the blanket. I stopped sucking and stood up over him. A big smile was on his face. Without speaking a word, I took off my pants and straddled him, still standing. The anticipation makes it so much better. With a leg on either side I began to kind of crouch over him, barely letting his dick feel my pussy. I was so wet. I was teasing him and he eventually had enough and grabbed my thighs, pulling me down hard on him. I nearly came right then. It felt so good. Almost immediately I started bouncing. I pulled my shirt over my head and let set my breasts free so he could watch them jiggle while I bounced up and down on his cock. It was fast and hard. So hard. So deep. When I came it was in a torrent. Juices ran all over him. I feel to one side, trying to catch my breath, but he had no intentions of giving me a break.

He sat up and grabbed my ankles, flipping me on my stomach. “Get on your knees. Head. Down.” Oh YES! I hadn’t recovered at all from the hard orgasm I’d just had and he was taking me from behind. Only for a minute though until he pulled out and said “I want to fuck that ass. Who’s ass is this?” It’s yours baby. You take it however you want it.

His cock was wet from my pussy. He fingered my ass a little to get it ready and then began to slide his cock in. It was so good. Pleasure and pain. He started with slow, easy stokes but built up to hard, throbbing fucking. I fell from my knees onto my stomach with him on top of me still pounding my ass. My back was still arched and my head thrown back. So tight. So good. When he came a long moan came from his mouth and I felt hot cum shooting into my ass, then all over my back.

Maybe I’m the whore after all. That’s okay. I bet he’s thinking about the whore right now.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The lady in public is wonderful...as long as she can let go of all inhibitions in private. And maybe a little in public? That would be wonderful.

Lucky man you're giving such attention.

9/3/06 4:27 PM  
Blogger Admin said...

love this.
very erotic.
:)

9/3/06 7:25 PM  
Blogger WryGirl said...

Loving to submit...
Loving being taken...
Loving being used...

I'm there with you. Love the site.

9/3/06 8:07 PM  
Blogger Admin said...

wrygirl, i love that in a woman.
but i love to be dominated by a woman too.:)

10/3/06 7:17 PM  
Blogger Tashe said...

(Imagine loud, slow clapping, increasing, increasing in speed...Now people are whistling, screaming your name, nodding at each other emphatically...Ladies high-fivin' with pride...)

Well done Secrets...

That kicked ass!

28/3/06 11:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are absolutely amazing.

8/4/10 1:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home