Friday, May 26, 2006

30 Minutes of Ecstasy

There wasn’t a lot of time, but I didn’t even care. I wanted him so badly and needed to feel his touch so much that I didn’t care if all we had was a few stolen moments. I didn’t realize how much I’d missed him until he knocked on the door. When I let him in I swear I just wanted to devour him, kissing him, touching him, wanting him right then and there.

Sometimes we play games, take on roles and get really naughty. Not today though. No, today was just about me and him. I undressed and lay back on the bed. I just wanted him inside of me. I didn’t want foreplay or touching. I wanted to feel him buried deep in me and right then. No waiting.

With my legs spread far apart and him kneeling between my legs, he teased me with the head of his wonderful cock, but only for a second, before he was plunging deep inside me, pulling my legs up on his shoulders pushing deeper and deeper into my eager pussy.

Without warning, he quickly pulled out of me and dropped his head between my legs, licking, sucking, taking my pussy with his mouth. His fingers quickly found me as well, fucking my pussy and my ass. His tongue sucking and circling my clit, his fingers fucking both hot holes, sent me quickly over the edge, causing me to arch my back, throw my head back and call out his name. I came hard and fast.

Pleased with his accomplishment he lay back on the bed and told me to suck his cock. I love sucking his cock, especially tasting my pussy on him, knowing he’s just been there, also knowing soon he’ll be there again.

When I can’t take it anymore, I crawl back up to the head of the bed to take my place on top of him. My pussy still hot and wet and sensitive from cumming so hard feels so good when I lower myself on his rock hard cock. At his urging I pull my feet up under me so that I’m more squatting than kneeling and begin bouncing feverishly up and down on that stiff cock. This feels so good! With every bounce, he’s pressing on my g-spot, making me hotter and hotter. He’s meeting with hard thrusts upward as I continue to bounce. My hands are firmly pushing on his chest, nails probably digging in more than they should. Within minutes I’m cumming again, this time with a gush of hot juice, literally squirting all over him. The feeling was unbelievable. My eyes rolled back, I screamed out, and basically fell off of him, back on the bed. I was overcome with it.

Squirting is new to me. I have noticed in the last year, as I’ve learned more and more about myself and become more and more comfortable with my own sexuality that there are things I didn’t know about my own body. This is one. I have noticed when I masturbate that there are times when I cum and get really wet, really fast, sometimes soaking the bed with my cum. I’ve heard of women that actually squirt, and I know that the g-spot is one key to that, but it’s not something I’ve experienced per se.

Barely giving me time to gather myself, he flipped me over on my stomach, fucking me hard from behind, bodies slapping together, sweat rolling off both of us. That wouldn’t be how I finished him though. I wanted his load on me, dripping down my chin so as he got closer, he stood up and I took my place on my knees. I sucked and licked as he stroked his own cock, finally giving me that wonderful cum on my face. I can’t think of a better gift a better way to spend a half hour.

5 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Brown said...

WOW! This was a good way to start my morning. Been lurking for a while, had to comment to one of the hottest reads my eyes have seen.

26/5/06 9:52 AM  
Blogger C said...

Mmmmm... very nice! I can imagine it, and its amazingly hot.

26/5/06 1:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

30 minutes?! Wow! That's an action-packed half hour.

And squirting, to boot . . . unbelievably hot.

XO

26/5/06 4:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This is what I want. What i need...

Great description.

27/5/06 11:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please, I am begging you make another audio post of you masturbating. It is so sexy. I am making a mix of you and always aroused girl masturbating, and any other female who wants to masturbate on tape. I masturbate to you and always aroused girl all the time. Beating off to you masturbating it so much better. So any female friends or any other females in the sexblog community.

29/5/06 1:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home