Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Showering Together

This is how I wish last night had gone…

I came home after a long day of work and then school. I was tired and yet keyed up at the same time. School does that to me sometimes. I think when my mind is stimulated it gives me a new level of energy, what I’ve heard some call a “second wind.” I managed to eat a bite, get the kids in bed, and straighten up a little, then decided I’d get a shower and try to wind down.

I undressed as I made my way to the bathroom, taking off my blouse, removing my bra. My shoes were gone long before. I opened the bathroom door as I was unbuttoning my pants, showing the top of my lacy black panties. He was there, in the bathroom, about to take a shower as well. In fact, he was completely naked, bent over the tub turning on the water.

He still looks good to me, even better actually than when we married. He’s gone from a skinny twenty something to a well rounded nearly forty year old. I like the way his arms and legs and neck have filled out. I appreciate the firmness in his legs from the running and his arms and chest from the lifting.

“Sorry, I didn’t know you were in here. I was going to get a shower too. Can I join you?”

“I’d like nothing better.”

He stepped in the shower first, then me. Using sponges and body wash we took turns soaping each other up, he taking extra time to pull on my nipples just a little as he crossed my chest, me taking extra time to massage his balls and tease him a little. I enjoyed watching his growing cock as my hands ran over his body and his over mine, knowing I was having an effect, knowing he feels the same way about my body that I feel about his.

As he leaned under the water to rinse, I dropped to my knees, unwilling to wait anymore. I licked and sucking on his balls before moving to his cock. I like the tease, watching him watching me, knowing what he wants. As I licked up and down his shaft, finally taking him in my mouth, he let out a low moan. When I took him completely, devouring my prize, he gasped. I love knowing I can still pleasure him.

After what seemed like a very short time, he pulled me back up to him, pushing my wet hair out of my face, kissing me deeply. I was thankful for the feel of his fingers moving between my legs, my pussy begging for attention. He seemed happy to find my pussy wet, not just from the water, but from my own juices, turned on merely from sucking him. Satisfied I was ready; he turned me around and began rubbing his hard cock up and down the crack of my ass. I love that feeling. Some women complain about feeling the hard dick on their back or their ass in the middle of the night. Not me. I’d give anything for it.

Finally, I bent over, spreading my legs just far enough, grabbing my ankles for balance. With his hands on my hips he plunged into me and held me right there for a minute or two. My pussy must have been pulling and pushing though, because finally he agreed to fuck me like I wanted, pounding into me over and over, harder and harder. Water was splashing and the sounds of slapping flesh were everywhere, but neither of us cared. We were finishing our day the right way. As good as it felt, it was even better when he reached around and went to work on my clit. I was almost immediately cumming, pushing my ass against him harder and harder begging him to cum with me. The feeling of his hot load inside me was such pleasure.

…Unfortunately, that is not how the evening played out, but it would have been so nice.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

my first comment to your blog. been reading for month now. wish my night had been like that too. thanks so much and keep it up! cannot explain how much i enjoy.

25/4/06 5:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, that's about it, I think . . . well done, ma'am.

25/4/06 6:39 PM  
Blogger Spirit57 said...

Your words are intense and genuine. I could feel the steamy heat from the shower ....excellent writing.

26/4/06 12:15 AM  
Blogger Jody said...

i would love to share a shower with you

27/4/06 10:15 AM  
Blogger Mr. Brown said...

WOW....after reading that....I need a shower...and fast. Excellent thought!

27/4/06 5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home