Wednesday, May 24, 2006

My perspective

I’m working and I see/feel my cell ring. I look and see the number knowing it’s him, knowing that means he’s in the building or at the very least on his way. I’m in the middle of a meeting though and cannot answer. When the meeting is over and it’s possible, I meet him in the hallway, ducking into the office before anyone has noticed closing the door behind me. I see the look in his eyes, wondering if I’m reading him wrong, wondering if he really wants me as badly as I want him, daring not say anything. It’s funny to me that even after the words and the looks and the mutual understanding that we still seem to play with each other. Yes, I kind of like that too.

After chatting a bit and deciding we’d meet later, after some work was done I stood to leave, pausing for what really should have been an innocent hug. I couldn’t stand it though. I wanted him, wanted what I knew would be so good, if he’d just give it to me. I did notice as we hugged that he was a little swollen in his pants, but questioned myself a little as I know how thick his cock is, even when he’s not aroused.

Our hug turned into kisses, soft kisses at first, our faces touching, lips seemingly just brushing each other. Quickly though, there was more passion, more longing. His hand on my neck, pulling me to him, making me crazy with want. I don’t really remember if I reached for the bulge in his pants first or if he was touching my breasts first. I do know when his hands found my nipples even through the thickness of my shirt and bra it did take my breath just a little. It’s as if he knows just where to touch, just how much pressure to apply and just how long to linger there. His hand would soon reach lower, feeling the warmth and wetness of my pussy even through my pants.

When he kneeled in front of me, I could hardly wait to give him my breasts. I wanted his tongue on them. He was so attentive to each one, kissing, seemingly enjoying taking his time. I wanted to moan out loud, but knew I couldn’t with the possibility of someone just outside the door. As he sucked and nibbled on my nipples I felt the most amazing tingles all the way to my pussy which was so wet I could feel my panties soaking up the juices that were escaping.

When he moved even further down, unzipping my pants, pushing them over my full hips, I was so anxious to feel his tongue that I could hardly stand it. For me, a tongue on my pussy, a willing, wanting tongue is one of life’s greatest pleasures. As he licked and explored my very wet pussy, playing with my clit with his tongue, his fingers working their own magic. My legs were growing weaker and weaker from this amazing pleasure so I stepped back, steadying myself on the desk. I was aware of the fact too that I was breathing heavier and heavier. Those talented fingers were doing the most amazing things, teasing my clit, finger fucking me, pressing on that wonderful g-spot over and over again. When I started to cum, it was all I could do to contain the sounds. I wantd to cry out, but dared not. Perhaps that adds to the pleasure.

As he stands to his knees, I can’t wait to kiss him, tasting myself on him. It’s the most intimate thing, sharing those juices he brought from me. I can hardly wait to have a turn though. I want to feel his wonderful cock in my mouth and while I want to take my time, I’m so anxious to have him all. I lick up and down the shaft a bit, looking up at him, seeing his reaction, but rather quickly taking him all in my mouth. What a wonderful cock he has. It’s thick and beautiful in everyway. I think I could spend hours sucking this cock. I enjoy playing on the tip, sucking and kissing just his head and then diving in all the way, until I bottom out in the back of my throat. I bob back and forth for a short time, enjoying every second of it, but my pussy is aching for this cock. I want him now. I want to be fucked and fucked good. I know he can do it too.

I sit up on the desk, leaning back, spreading my legs far apart, anxious to feel that big cock in me. I am so wet, and sensitive from the orgasm he’s already given me that when he takes his dick in hand and begins teasing my pussy, rubbing up and down my slit, pushing against my clit, I think I might just cum again right then. When he finally pushes the head inside me, I fight the urge to scream out by covering my mouth with my own hand. He begins slowing fucking me at first, my legs spread far apart. He feels so good in me. As the strokes become harder and deeper, I feel myself building again to another powerful orgasm, this one grabbing his cock in full force, my thighs shaking uncontrollably.

Even through my release, he’s still pounding away. I’m wishing I could aid in the fuck a little more, but the position I’m in simply doesn’t allow it. I hope he feels the response my pussy has to his awesome dick knowing I want him to keep going, begging him not to stop. From time to time he moves my legs, on his shoulders, propping on a chair behind him, even the wall. I’m mostly unaware of it though as my whole being is focused on the unbelievable feeling between my legs. He reaches for my nipples and pinches, not gently, which is so erotic to me. I’m not sure I’ve stopped convulsing from the last orgasm as I start to cum again, this time in a wave that completely exhausts me. Again, I throw my head back and my hand to my mouth trying to soften my moans of pleasure.

He seems to be tired at this point, deservingly. He’s been fucking me for quite a long time with little help from me really. When he pulls from me, I whimper a little, but pick myself up off the desk, holding for support as my knees are still so weak. I reach for my panties, but he follows and reaches for me again, letting me know he’s not finished.

Pushing me back on the desk again, forcing his hard cock back into me, I’m starting to think I can’t go on. It feels so good though. He’s fucking me so hard, so fast. The look on his eyes is priceless, knowing he’s loving this just as much as I am. He’s so hard and I can feel the tip of his cock pushing into the deepest part of me. He pulls my legs, forcing my ass off the edge of the desk. I’m hanging there at this mercy as he continues to pound into me over and over and over. The angle of his cock is perfect here, hitting my g-spot with each stroke, the feel of his balls smacking against my ass. This is when I cum the hardest, my whole body shaking, losing complete control. I can feel the juices running out of me, soaking me, soaking him.

When he pulls from me yet again, I think we’re finished only he pushes me to my knees again, wanting to feel my mouth on his cock once more. I can think of nothing I’d rather do. The harder I suck, the harder he gets. The harder he gets, the harder I want to suck. I taste and smell my pussy on him. It is an incredible turn on.

When I stop and stand up he turns me around, and bends me over the desk again, this time with my ass in the air. He then grabs my hips and rams that amazing hard cock into me again, this time, pushing against my ass, just before entering my pussy. I know I gasped. It felt amazing. Finally, I could push back against him, even though it was just a little. I’m whispering his name over and over because he’s pleasuring me in the most incredible way. I want to scream his name, scream the yeses and moan out loud. This feels so damn good!

Finally, he’s tired even though he's never cum. I feel terrible about leaving him without release, and yet he assures me it okay. We both know there will be more later. I’m exhausted. Sweat is dripping from my forehead, my cum is running down my thighs. The smell of sex is all in the air. I’m not even sure I can walk anymore. I’m spent. We clean up as best we can. I could really use a shower, but that’s not an option now. For now, I go back to work, hoping for another adventure soon, hoping next time for a room and a bed and with plenty of space and time to play and rest and play and rest. I'm also hoping for another opportunity to make him feel as good as he's made me feel. I'm in debt now.

7 Comments:

Blogger Shon Richards said...

That was pretty hot. very nice job.

24/5/06 11:19 AM  
Blogger C said...

MMmmmm.... YUMMY!

24/5/06 3:50 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sex in the office. With someone that you shouldn't. Exciting. Wonderful.

Fantastic writing. Loved it. Knew there was a reason I like your work. Need to return more often. I've been busy.

24/5/06 6:15 PM  
Blogger JR said...

Man that is so hot, I know when he finally does cum it’s going to blow his mind, sometimes the anticipation is really arousing.

24/5/06 8:05 PM  
Blogger Mistify said...

it is very intimate isnt it?...the sharing...

24/5/06 11:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow . . . someone really got her creative juices back. Very nice.

XO

25/5/06 8:45 AM  
Blogger DH said...

very, very, very,extremely hot! I'm almost numb just reading it!

27/5/06 3:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home