Sunday, May 07, 2006

Comfort

Up on my hands and knees on the edge of the bed – that’s got to be one of my favorites. Of course, eventually you will push my head down so that my ass is straight up in the air. Its then, that I'm comfortable, not worrying that my ass is too round or that my stomach isn't flat. I'm with you and you want me. You clearly want to pleasure me and let me pleasure you. The added benefit is that I can’t see what’s coming. I do love the surprise, not knowing if you’ll smack my ass or kiss it. Gently lick my pussy, tease it with the head of your wonderful cock or slam right into it.

Today you took your time, teasing me with your tongue and your fingers – in my pussy, on my clit, in my ass. All the build up of a month at your fingertips. Yes, I get off on my own. In fact, I do it almost every day, but no dildo, no vibe can take the place of your fingers or your wonderful tongue and definitely not your cock. It must surprising to you how quickly I cum sometimes. It surprises me too. I think though that I am just so excited, by your touch, by our meeting that I’m on the edge before you ever touch me. Today I came so hard, so fast it took my breath away.

And yet, even in my orgasm, I couldn’t wait for you to give me that magnificent dick. My pussy was begging for it, backing up to you. Finally, you gave me what I’ve wanted for what seems like a very long time. Finally, you were throbbing inside of me. Finally, I felt filled. We moved very slowly at first, wanting to savor every stroke. I do like taking my time, but so often I’m filled with urgency, wanting to ride you as hard as I can. I’m glad you slow us down, forcing me to enjoy it, forcing me to feel each movement.

And of course the kisses – the kisses are the best. The passion I feel on from your lips is a passion I’ve never felt before. It’s the passion I crave. Your kisses fulfill me more than anything else.

I don’t even remember how or when I ended up on my back, but I did. My legs over your shoulders, you buried deep inside of me when you gave me your hot load. I cannot tell you how good it was for me later when you ventured your fingers back into my pussy, slicking them up with your own cum mixed with mine then letting me lick them clean. Thinking about that now makes me wet all over again.

You left me completely satisfied. I wish we had more time. I wish we could be together more often, but I’m satisfied, content with what we do have, thankful for our stolen moments together. I know that I will ever tire of it or ever be bored. Each meeting is a new adventure with new excitement. And, I can't wait until we meet again.

8 Comments:

Blogger Spirit57 said...

No matter if this be true life or a wonderful fantasy ...I share your need to be one with another.
Beautifully written ...honest.
*Hugs*

7/5/06 10:50 AM  
Blogger Shon Richards said...

Very very nice. I love how it just flows so well

7/5/06 2:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow . . . wow . . . wow.

XO

8/5/06 9:19 AM  
Blogger Romantic Sex Addiction said...

Well that got me hard, Now I have to give it a good tug

8/5/06 10:51 PM  
Blogger Desireous said...

Wow how exciting! Sounds like such a wonderful time!

Hugs
Des

11/5/06 12:39 AM  
Blogger WryGirl said...

*sigh* These posts of yours are such a pleasure, I keep coming back in hopes of more. But re-reading has it's pleasures too!

12/5/06 11:54 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm envious. It's good to know that someone is in such a wonderful sexual relationship!

12/5/06 2:42 PM  
Anonymous Dua Frey said...

Good reading this ppost

26/10/21 12:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home