Saturday, May 13, 2006

Unexpected Visit

It had been a busy day. I was rather happy though after lunch with all that I had accomplished in the morning and hoped the afternoon would be just as productive. It seems lately with my job I spend most of my time dealing with the fires. I’d love to find a way to be more proactive and less reactive, but it just doesn’t seem possible now.

So, after lunch I was sitting at my desk, office door open, head down, looking at the next task at hand. Music was coming from my computer speakers and a fan was blowing so I didn’t even hear the door to the office suite open and close. By the time I caught something out of the corner of my eye, my office door was closing and he was pulling my chair around, standing over me. My shock and surprise kept me from saying a word as his hand went to the back of my head and his lips met mine.

This was not a sweet, tender kiss. No, this wasn’t like that at all. It was instead a hungry, passionate kiss. Hard and deep, to the point that a low moan escaped me. In just a few short minutes I completely forgot that I was sitting in my office in the middle of the work day. I couldn’t have cared less that there were other people just outside and next door. I needed this too bad to care.

The kiss went on for a while, although I’m not sure just how long. It had been too long since we’d shared a kiss. Geography prevents us from seeing each other often. That may be a good thing. I’m afraid if the opportunity was there more often we would both be in a lot of trouble. I’m afraid I wouldn’t be able to say no, costing me things I life I do not want to lose.

At some point, one hand still on the back of my head began tugging on my hair, causing me to arch my back. With the other hand he started running his fingers up my left thigh. It was a great day for a skirt, a great day to leave the panties off. I didn’t expect to see him and yet I’d still gone without the panties. Something about it is so freeing and today it was indeed. When his hand reached the top of my leg and he realized I was bare his breath caught, breaking the kiss for just a moment. Only to consume my mouth again, this time with even more urgency.

My pussy was so wet with the expectation of his touch. It had been so long. I ached for him and his perfect, talented hands. I spread my legs in my chair, begging him to touch me, begging him to feel what he had done. As his fingers found my hot hole I shifted toward him, grinding on his hand as he played and circled and finger fucked my pussy. His thumb quickly found my clit, hard and ready, begging for attention. The hand in my hair moved down and under my blouse, quickly freeing one of my breasts from my bra, then the other, pulling, tugging, and pinching on each of my nipples. This brought more low moans in the midst of our ongoing kiss.

I wanted him so. I was completely unaware of where I was and was taking in every touch, every feeling, being quite selfish in letting him pleasure me while offering nothing in return. I was so glad though when he reached down, unzipped his jeans, and took my hand from the arm of my chair and pushed it to feel his now swollen cock. It hadn’t been that long since we’d last met, but I had forgotten just how big he was, how perfect his cock is. I would quickly free it from those jeans and break the kiss to take him in my mouth. He fills me up, but I still try very hard to take it all in. Licking, sucking, near swallowing. It felt so good in my mouth. I savored the taste and the feel, but also wanted to be fucked more than anything.

I pushed him back and my mouth left his wonderful cock. My eyes met his. He looked disappointed. That is until I stood to my feet, pulled my skirt up above my waist and whispered in his ear “Fuck me baby! Please?” I turned around and bent over, putting my hands back on the arm rests of my chair, but now in a very different way.

When he pushed his thick cock into my pussy, I let out a little squeal of pleasure. It felt so fucking good! He quickly shushed me though and I remembered where I was. Then with his hands on each side of my ass he pulled me onto him over and over, faster and faster, harder and harder. He fucked me so hard and so good that I never wanted it to end. I was very aware of his balls slapping my ass. We were however anxious to reach our goal. With flesh slapping against flesh, the smell of sex now in the office, we fucked with everything we had to give.

I soon felt him tightening. My thighs were quivering, my pussy wanting to let go. In one movement, he plunged into me so hard and so deep and I felt his hot load surging into me. It was all I needed to go over the edge too. Time seemed to stop. Eventually though, he pulled back, allowing our juices to escape, cum running down my thighs.

Then the first words from his mouth, “I thought I’d stop by and say hello. How is your day?”

7 Comments:

Blogger Mistify said...

what a nice surprise...thank goodness you dont work in a cubby

14/5/06 12:58 AM  
Blogger JUnderCovers said...

Lucky guy. Must be one heck of a stud.

14/5/06 10:25 AM  
Blogger Edtime Stories said...

Loved the story. I loved stumbling on your blog. Thanks for writing.

14/5/06 7:38 PM  
Blogger Spirit57 said...

Many day dreams I have had ...sitting in my office hoping that a woman would come in and make my mid day fantasy come true ...

14/5/06 9:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh what a luckie man he is..............

14/5/06 11:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE your stories. You write with such a passion and visual command. I have been reading for a few months now. I check every day for the next installment with enormous anticipation. Thanks for brightening my workday for a few moments!

17/5/06 11:04 AM  
Blogger marriedwithsex said...

Awesome! I am so jealous! Years ago my hubby and I worked in the same office, with our own offices and a remote warehouse....yes, we had lots of fun...but now we work too far apart for surprise visits.

22/5/06 12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home