Sunday, April 09, 2006

What I Miss

The life I now live leaves me wanting things I do not have. I miss things, some of which I’ve had regularly in the past, some I’ve never known at all. This is what I miss:

Long, deep kisses. The kind that make you weak in the knees. The kind that take your breath away. The kind that last forever and cause you to completely forget the world around you. I miss these more than anything else.

The feel of someone next to me in the night. A leg over mine or an arm around me. Even more than that a hand on my ass or reaching for one of my breasts.

Dancing. Slow, swaying to music that can or cannot be heard.

Words of appreciation and words of passion. Thank you. You’re beautiful. What would I do without you? I need you. I want you. I have to have you.

Lustful looks. That spark in his eye that says he can’t wait to get me alone. The one where without a word I know he’s undressing me. I know he wants me more that anyone or anything else and would do anything to have me.

Time. Time to talk, time to touch, time to pleasure each other for as long as it takes to satisfy us both.

See I don’t need the flowers or the candy or the material things. One long, deep, passionate kiss would make me the happiest woman in the world. I’m easy really. I wish someone would appreciate that about me and give me what I really want.

5 Comments:

Blogger Spirit57 said...

Intimacy ...is the most difficult thing to find, maintain and increase the intensity.
My bride and I shared that feeling for over 20 years and after the past 5 years of her illness ...your words touch a place I had nearly forgotten about.
Thank you for sharing ...
I now have to go tell my bride why she still makes me melt when she looks at me ...
hugs

9/4/06 9:39 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

NICE !!!

Just passing through, thought this was a cool site!!

10/4/06 3:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good post.

I miss it too . . . so badly that you could ask me to choose between sex and all of the rest of it, and I would take the intimacy without the sex. As much as I love sex, that's a pretty amazing thing to admit. Touching, caresses, hand-holding, sweet words, togetherness, smells, warmth, affection . . . genuine intimacy. Nothing like it.

Not that there's anything wrong with sex . . . lol.

11/4/06 12:41 PM  
Blogger April said...

oh, yes. Intimacy is what makes a relationship truly worthwhile

12/4/06 11:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ac repair in Lucknow

18/1/16 3:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home