Thursday, April 13, 2006

Toys

I rarely use a vibrator, not because I’m opposed to them or anything, its just not convenient. I learned how to get off with my own hand long before I had access to toys. My first vibrator was a gift to me from a couple of girlfriends. They knew I wasn’t getting any at home and offered to help. It stayed in my closet for months until I finally worked up the urge to bring it on a business trip. That was a very nice trip. It was so nice to be filled again, giving my pussy a small portion of the pounding it deserved.

After that I was sure to take it with me on trips, but still trusting my own fingers to take care of things at home. See, my husband would be offended by the use of it. And while he’s not interested in fucking me I get the impression that he thinks I should be just a celibate as him. It’s taken many years to get over that, but believe me when I say that I am.

Then, there was an unfortunate incident in a hotel, where my friend was left behind. (I may have just given myself away as I’ve mentioned this on my regular blog as well.) Finally though, with travel approaching I invested in another. I like the feel of it, mainly because I rarely finger fuck myself. I get off from rubbing my clit, but the vibrator gives me both, giving me a great clitoral orgasm. I had not achieved the kind of orgasm I have with I’m bouncing on a hard cock though, and I wanted it more than anything. So, I set out to accomplish it, being the goal oriented girl I am.

I lay in the bed one morning, all alone in my hotel, with my vibrator, some warming gel, and a desire to get the kind of orgasm I usually only get with a good man. I started by rubbing my slit up and down, getting everything nice and slick, with just a little vibration. I teased myself to a point that when I finally slid it inside my pussy, it was begging for it, grabbing hold even. I have incredible control over those muscles. I don’t know for sure, but I think my lover appreciates them.

I had plenty of time and took it, alternating between deep, pounding thrusts and slow, shallow pulses. While one hand held my tool the other was free to pinch my nipples and rub my clit, moving back and forth from each, finally settling on my clit, which was hard and waiting for permission to cum. I wouldn’t let myself cum that way though. I wanted something more this time.

I was patient, willing to give myself time to reach the top. After what had to of been more than a half hour, I was about to give up, when I felt I was getting close. I started hammering that vibrator into me, closing my eyes and telling myself it was the perfect dick. The harder I gave it to myself, the harder I wanted it. It just built and built and built. I was breathless and tired, but wouldn’t dare turn back. When I felt my thighs start to shake and the tingling start, I shoved that fake cock deep inside me, turned the vibration up and closed my thighs. I came over and over and over. I screamed out, nearly to the point of tears.

It was unbelievable. It left me exhausted and sore and confused. I went days without even touching myself. It was an experience I will never forget that I actually gave myself. I’ve never tried to repeat it again although as I type this I’m considering it. Of course, while that would be good, a real dick would be even better….

4 Comments:

Blogger Luvsicpup said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
lucky tool

13/4/06 6:39 PM  
Blogger Crazy Dan said...

Nothing like taking time to enjoy yourself.

15/4/06 1:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow . . . and to think if it HAD been real.

Very, very nice.

17/4/06 12:11 PM  
Anonymous Sacramento Basement Renovation said...

Hello matee great blog post

5/8/22 1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home