Thursday, April 06, 2006

Licking my Pussy

Artful Dodger did a beautiful post on a Man’s Guide to Oral Pleasure and I think he should win an award. It was a gift to the world. I would like to make copies and distribute it to all men everywhere. I also want to hunt him down and lock him in a room somewhere, but that’s another story. I won’t tell you what he said, just go read it for yourself and then come back to me.

I love all things oral. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. I’d rather suck cock than anything else. I’m satisfied just sucking cock and love to swallow, but give me a man that will lick my pussy, do it well and act like he enjoys it and he will own me! And doing it well really isn’t that hard. I swear if you will read what the man up there has to say you’ll have all the tips you need.

Along that line, I thought I’d share a recent experience…

I’d been waiting a long time. We had seen each other several times and had great sex, but his tongue had not tasted me in a while. I knew it, he knew it. I wanted it, he wanted it. The circumstances had not been right though. While he always makes sure I get off, I was still left with a need. I wanted that intimate kiss.

We had played and fucked and I was really quite satisfied when he started to finger my pussy again. It was still full of his cum, still sensitive from the fucking. I almost told him to stop when he started moving down the bed, spreading my legs wider and wider.

His tongue is like magic. I can’t always relax, but today I let go. I wanted to savor every moment, knowing it might be a long time before I would get this again. I closed my eyes and focused completely on his tongue, licking and sucking. The variety is what does it for me. He licks my slit from bottom to top, stopping to stick his tongue deep inside me, sucking on my pussy lips and finally on my clit. His tongue flicks and laps at my clit, making it harder and harder and sending my whole body into a shake. It was just minutes when he took one finger and pushed it deep in my pussy when I completely lost control. I don’t even know what kind of sounds I made, but I came so hard I thought my head would explode. And he didn’t stop then. He just kept at my clit, sucking and sucking, tongue rolling all around. It was incredible. It left me dizzy and soaking wet from my own cum.

Yes, he owns me. I am his. No matter who I fuck for the rest of my life, my pussy will always belong to him.

8 Comments:

Blogger :P fuzzbox said...

That is how I won my wifes heart. I told her I was a lesbian trapped in a man's body and later proved it. I know you have heard me say it before but I like saying it. What I haven't said is that I learned it from a bi-sexual fuck buddy and she gave directions like an air traffic controller.

14/4/06 3:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the link at the top doesnt work, you got the right ine?

11/3/10 4:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

30/8/11 2:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yeah... cunnilingus is the best way of winning the woman`s heart :D I learned some great things on how to do cunnilingus at "learn to lick" . Girls react like crazy :D

30/8/11 2:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, hey, it's 2013 and this article is still as hot as just out the oven! Nice job! Just one request though, is there any way I could find that 'guide' you are refering to at the beginning? Coz the url is no longer valid and I'm just dying to read it!

14/3/13 5:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

18/1/16 3:05 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ac repair in Lucknow

18/1/16 3:17 AM  
Blogger Britnee said...

Whatever it is, or whatever be your fantasy, you sure would have to do a lot of convincing and running around to make a real woman get on to her knees to do that with consent. However, that would not be the case with a hot sex doll. This is because the doll is made for your pleasure and for your naughty stuff to do

21/9/18 1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home