Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Guest Post

I had a very nice email a few days ago from someone anonymous. They offered a guest post from a male perspective. I really enjoyed it and since they offered, I will be glad to take...

The view from the other side.

My phone rings. It is "her" ring. The one I tell others is one I can never ignore. Some people think it is my business hot line. Some think it is reserved for family emergencies. She and I know the truth. "Can you meet me?" "I can be there in an hour". I clear off my desk, tell my boss something has come up (which is very true) and head for an afternoon that promises to be full of surprises.


When I arrive she meets me naked. I love that. She is immediately on her knees struggling to get to my dick which is getting harder every second. As soon as it is free she takes me into her mouth and begins a slow delicious blow job that I wish will never end. Licking me from top to bottom, playing with my balls, and then slowly swallowing every inch that I have, she never ceases to thrill me. I am in wonder as I look down and see her big brown eyes looking up at me as she sucks my cock deeper and deeper down her throat. There is a place at the back of her throat that feels just as good as her pussy and we are headed there right now. I could cum right now and be sure she would take every drop and lick me clean. Maybe later but it is my time.


I pull her from her knees and strip quickly. She knows what is coming as I suck her rock hard nipples and finger her pussy. She is dripping wet and that is just what I want to taste. As I lay her down and spread her pussy open with my thumbs, I am once again amazed. I lick the lips and stick my tongue in. That place wants something longer and harder which I promise will be coming soon. Right now all I want to do is suck and lick her clit. She starts to rock back and forth on my face as I eat her. I try to lick every bit of her dry but she keeps getting wetter and wetter. Finally, her low moans turn into a scream. I feel her tense as she grabs the sheets wraps her thighs tightly around me and cums until I am almost drowned. I savor every drop.


Not to miss a beat, she pulls me up onto her and I slid my dick into her hot pussy. There is no resistance as I slid in all the way until my balls are resting on her ass. She sits up, eyes wide open and begins to rock back and forth. I play with her by changing the rhythm of our fucking. Short strokes just at the edge of her cunt. Followed by hard thrusts into her depths. Pulling out to the very edge and playing with her clit. I could cum right now but she wants more.


Quickly she rolls over and presents her magnificent ass and pussy to me. I get to choose the path today. Right now, it is her pussy that needs the most attention. I take a few good licks of her asshole just to promise that I will be back and then I plunge as deep into her wet pussy as I can. The moans keep rolling. She is on one wave of orgasm after another. Never quite peaking but never quite coming all the way down. There are no rhythm games now, just long deep strokes. I wet my finger and stick it into her ass. She cums loudly. I can stand it no longer. I can only manage calling out the first syllable of her name. She knows I am cumming and cumming hard. Wave after wave comes over me as I shoot my load as deeply into her as I can. Finally I am exhausted.


We roll over. This is the time I love the most. Soft kisses to her eyelids. Light touches of our lips together. Teasing each other with the tips of our tongues. She does not get up and wash my passion away like it is unclean. She knows that I will be down there to clean her up soon enough. I notice her nipples need some more attention and move to kiss her whole breast but it is too large for my mouth. Her breathing is picking up as my hand wanders down to her dripping pussy.


It is going to be an interesting afternoon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mistify said...

great post as always...

14/3/06 11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home