Friday, March 24, 2006

Sex In Public Places

I’m having a hard time getting my creative juices flowing. I’ve had a rather dry spell lately. Believe me; no one is sorrier about that than me. I find myself laying in bed and dreaming about sucking on a beautiful hard cock. It’s been way too long since I had a nice hard one and thoughts of it are consuming me. I’ve crossed lines I never would have crossed before. In fact, last week’s awesome orgasm was achieved in my office. The door was closed and no one was around, but it was in my office just the same.

There are a few of my blog friends that have offered to assist me. One in particular has been especially helpful, but the chatting and the emailing, while fun, I think are frustrating me even more. I’ve reached a point of desperation. I want to be fucked long and hard and by someone that can do it right! I want to lose all track of time, taste cum on my lips and feel how sore my pussy lips are from all the pounding. Is that asking too much?

I’ve been in this place before. In fact, I’ve spent quite a bit of time here. This leads me to the real topic. Public sex. I wonder how many of you have done inappropriate things in inappropriate places. Just so you know I’m the master freak, I will tell you some of my more risqué places. Now some of them were alone, some of them were just oral, and some of them were all out fucking. I won’t distinguish. That would just be telling too much.

Lots of beds of course – some to note: my partner’s wife’s (uh huh), my sisters, my parents, my grandmothers’
Taco Bell’s bathroom
Pavilion in a public park
In my office of course
In my partner’s office
In Wal-Mart – oh how I wish I could tell you the details of this one
Church
A Water Park – in the water
In the window of a high-rise with the curtains open
An abandoned building
A model house/condo
A mall parking lot
Church parking lot

This hasn’t helped. I should have known better. I hope I’ll get some satisfaction soon so I will have a fresh story for you.

4 Comments:

Blogger Admin said...

church? wow with whom?

me:
beach
lake
classroom (at night)
balcony
backyard
stadium
swimming pool (very late)

24/3/06 7:40 PM  
Blogger Spirit57 said...

Me and my bride ....:
parkade ...daytime
parkade ...night time
car
office
neighbours garage
gym

24/3/06 11:39 PM  
Blogger :P fuzzbox said...

Sorry about your lack of juices. I will indulge you and give out one of the public places where I have indulged. It was a roadside park. Their were steps leading down to a waterfall. Behind some thick vegatation their was a picnic bench. We could hear folks walk by but we were to in the mood to care noone saw but I would not have cared at the time if they did.

25/3/06 12:51 AM  
Blogger wildmonkeysects said...

Not quite church: seatac airport chapel...it was delicious, better than a goodbye kiss.

1/4/06 4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home