Sunday, March 19, 2006

The Slow Fuck

A few of my sex blogger friends have discussed the slow fuck vs. the hard fuck in recent days (AAG, Madame X). I truly think you can get both from the same man. My mood dictates what I want, which brings me to this morning….


It’s cold and rainy. I slept in, which is strange for me, but woke up incredibly horny. I remember distinctively dreaming about rolling around in a bed with another woman – soft skin, hard nipples, wet pussy. Now that I’m awake though, it isn’t a woman I want, it’s you.

I first reach between my legs and feel of my pussy. Yes, wet and ready. I take a moment to finger myself, enjoying the sleepy pleasure, considering just taking care of myself, but knowing your hard cock would feel so much better. I reach for you in the warmth of our bed. You’re hard already too, even though you’re still sound asleep. I wonder what you’re dreaming. Are you dreaming of me? Maybe you’re dreaming about me and that same other woman. That turns me on even more. I free you from your boxers, taking extra caution so not to wake you. I want you to wake when you’re cumming inside of me.

I gently slide over on top of you, still under the covers of our bed. I hover for a minute, smiling, enjoying my naughty surprise. I take my hand and softly glide you into me. It is so gradual that even I’m surprised when you’ve filled me. With my knees on either side of you and my hands on the headboard, I begin our slow fuck. My long legs are again an advantage. You sigh a few times, but otherwise stay asleep. I take my time. The pace is so measured and deliberate. I don’t care if it takes hours. I don’t even really care if I cum. I just want this pleasure – the feel of you inside of me. It is that lack of concern that I believe adds to the enjoyment. With my left hand still bracing me on the headboard, I take my right hand a begin rolling my nipples. The tingle goes straight to my clit.

I feel you building inside of me, growing and getting closer. I sit up completely and begin rocking back and forth, with my full weight on you. This gives me access to my clit, which is waiting for permission to cum. With one stroke from my middle finger, I let loose – hot, juices covering you, my pussy clutching your cock, causing you to finally give in as well. As your body stiffens and you fill me with your load your eyes pop wide open and meet mine.

“Good morning baby. How did you sleep?”

8 Comments:

Blogger Mistify said...

it is rainy here and I woke to the same dream with the same need, however unfortunatly my release is not here with me...not yet. I handle this myself, thinking of the girl and the man...I am envious of your beautiful morning. Have a great day remembering this....

19/3/06 11:08 AM  
Blogger Spirit57 said...

Delicious description. Over the years my bride and I have discussed which is better and we both agree that two people can have both. We share similar likes and dislikes for the most part and love both avenues equally.
We have just returned from a snowy mountain retreat where we enjoyed a slow and easy weekend ...replace the rain with soft fluffy snow and a warm fire .....

19/3/06 1:00 PM  
Blogger Damn It Anyway said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

19/3/06 2:30 PM  
Blogger Leesa said...

VERY nice....

23/3/06 8:49 AM  
Blogger Tara Tainton said...

I LOVE that wonderful slow fuck! What a beautiful description of one of my favorite experiences.

Really, really lovely. Perfect for my pre-bedtime read. ;)

xoxo
Tara

26/3/06 1:24 AM  
Blogger Tashe said...

That was fucking great.

Excellent piece of literature and wicked hot experience.

Got me going looking for my slow/fast right about now...

This is our first time...you got me hooked, I 'll be back for more...

I love discovering greatness on the internet!

~Tashe

28/3/06 10:40 PM  
Anonymous Shelikesitrough said...

fucking amazing.

30/5/11 7:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my god where has your blog been all my life. i never thought there was anyone out there as horny as me all the time. i get so turned on reading stuff like this actually i get turned on by the slightest things most of the time. right now i am at home waiting on my hubby to get off work early i plan to surprise him with an afternoon of oral sex just for him. i love blow jobs i love how powerful i feel when i give them i love that my hubby practically begs me for more. i like that feeling a lot maybe its the dominatrix in me. your descriptions are amazing i admire your honesty in your sexuality. i will be back to read more totally hooked.

im away to tease myself a bit before the hubby gets home now thanks for making this day a whole lot better.

4/11/11 7:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home