Thursday, March 30, 2006

Starting my day

This morning I woke up alone, which isn’t at all strange. The man I should share my bed with much prefers the couch. I do not understand, but I’ve also lost the desire to fight it.

I slept in a t-shirt and panties, but the panties were gone when I woke. I must have taken them off during the night. That happens a lot. I’m not even conscious of it. So, I woke up with my t-shirt bunched up above my waist and no panties. Before I even opened my eyes I felt the urge. I was horny. I wished there was someone beside me to help me with my condition, but there wasn’t and there was no need dwelling on it.

I found myself, in my sleepy state, on my stomach grinding my smooth pussy mound on the bed. I decided just last night to shave in completely. I have been playing with the idea of leaving a small patch, but I know the smooth look is appealing to at least one of my admirers. It isn’t long before I roll up on my side and find my already hard nipples with my left hand. I take a moment to take each of them in my hand, squeezing, fully aware of the hard nipple in my palm. Then, I pull away and roll my nipple between my thumb and finger, pulling, pinching. I love that feeling. Its as if there’s a direct nerve from there to my clit. I can feel the moisture building, my pussy lips swelling even before I touch them.

I consider at this point reaching under my bed for my vibrator, but decide that this morning I want the feel of my own hand. When I finally do start to slide my hand down my body, I pause on that now bare mound above my pussy, appreciating just how smooth the skin is. With my second and forth finger I stroke my pussy lips, anticipating even my own touch. When I separate the lips and slide my middle finger down my slit, I’m surprised by just how wet I am. Quickly, my middle finger slides into my pussy, reaching, curling and looking for my g-spot. I just can’t seem to reach on my own. That never keeps me from trying though. Soon it is joined with two more fingers.

I lay there finger fucking myself for a long time. I kept my eyes closed. I was imagining sucking on a hard cock while being fucked. While I have no real desire to be with two men at the same time, I would really like the sensation of having both at the same time. Maybe I can convince my friend to use my new vibrator on me while I’m sucking him off. That would be so satisfying. When my thumb began circling my clit in slow deliberate motions I knew it wouldn’t take long and I felt no need to hold back. With a few quick flicks and direct pressure on my clit I was coming. My thighs began to shake and a single gasp and moan escaped my mouth. My hand was soaked from my own juices.

I find myself in the best mood today. I know it all began before I even opened my eyes.

5 Comments:

Blogger Mistify said...

ahhh there is no better way to start the day...well that is when you are alone, which happens to be how I have to start my days as well. Good luck on the search for your g-spot

30/3/06 10:46 PM  
Blogger nniceguy269 said...

mmmm good morning to you! I'm not sure who your admirer is that loves your mound smooth... but you can make it two if you like. ;-)

31/3/06 4:05 PM  
Blogger Spirit57 said...

I love sex in the morning ...seems to be more peaceful then, more relaxed.
Your words are intoxicating ... I would love to have sat in your doorway, watching and soaked it all in ....

31/3/06 5:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

18/1/16 3:10 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ac repair in Lucknow

18/1/16 3:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home