Saturday, March 25, 2006

First Meeting

The anticipation had built for so long I couldn’t even remember how long it had been. As I knocked on the door I was breathless, not from exertion, but from nerves, expectation, fear, hope and a million other emotions. I stood there for what seemed an eternity. What if he doesn’t answer? What if he’s changed his mind? What if he takes one look at me and loses interest?

When the door opened, there was just a fraction of a second of what might have been awkwardness. I’m not sure of my expression – probably worry – but he immediately smiled. It was a big smile, a pleased smile, an eager smile. It took away all my earlier fears. He grabbed my hand pulling me inside and closing the door behind me. I dropped my bag on the floor and without one word coming from either of our mouths he grabbed my waist, pulled me to him and kissed me. The passion of months, the chats, the emails, the calls all in one kiss. It was intoxicating. My knees went weak.

Suddenly and still with no words, we were pawing at each other. The kiss continued as hands were everywhere, clothes ripped off and flying across the room. We knew what we wanted. Foreplay wasn’t a concern. We had months of that behind us. We’d spend hours later really entertaining all of our much discussed fantasies. Right now though, we had a common goal. We wanted each other. I wanted to feel him inside of me. I wanted him to fuck me hard and fast and feel him cum in a tirade of animal sex. That’s what he wanted too.

When all of our clothes had been shed, I broke away from what was still that first kiss and laid down on the bed, pulling him to me. I had felt how hard he was as he pressed against me, but wasn’t prepared for just how massive his cock was as he climbed on the bed and kneeled in front me of me. My pussy was dripping I was so wet. I couldn’t wait to feel him inside of me. I spread my legs far apart and nodded my head. “Fuck me, please!” “Are you sure?” “NOW!”

He leaned forward with one hand propping himself beside me. I reached down and took hold of my prize, guiding him toward my eager pussy. When the head of his cock first touched me I thought I would cum at that second, but somehow pushed past it. Our eyes locked together and he plunged forward. I moaned out loudly, from the force of it and the raw emotion of finally, finally joining with him.

With my legs wrapped around his ass and my hands on his hips we rocked for what seemed like forever. It was hard and fast and oh so deep. The reality of it was better than either of us could have imagined. Our bodies were perfect for each other and we were in perfect sync. When he learned down and started kissing on my neck as we were fucking it was all I needed to finally let go. I started to cum in a rush. My legs were shaking and a scream escaped my lips. The tingle spread from my pussy down my legs and back up all the way to my head and back again. I must have clamped down on him in the wave of it because he too let out a moan and in a matter of seconds was cumming with me. I felt his hot juices burst inside me. I saw the pleasure in his eyes. It was so intense, more than either of us could have imagined.

We lay there for a long time, with no words, taking it all in, catching our breath. Still between my legs he had shifted to one side. We’d need time to recover from the magnitude of our releases, but now we could explore. He ran his fingers through my hair while I traced my finger across his lips. We had plenty of time and now we wouldn’t rush.

2 Comments:

Blogger Plum said...

God! This is so hot...lovely post--can't wait to hear more.

25/3/06 10:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi , it was a wonderful date i think so . i had similar date too. we were chatting and talk by phone and when we met .. we had a full day of wonderful sex.

3/12/09 2:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home