Tuesday, May 30, 2006

My Maturbation Month Celebration


According to my sex blogger friends, May has been Masturbation month. I’m inclined to do a little last minute celebration here at DSG as I live and breath by my time alone. Although I must say I’d happily replace that with time with someone else. I did an audio post in April (look in the archives if you’d like) and I’m not inclined to do that again just yet, so I thought I’d tell you about how I get off on a normal day. Perhaps you’ll enjoy it.

I wake up most mornings really aroused, wishing I had a big cock to climb up on and start my mornings right. As that’s not an option I head to the shower. I take care of the necessities first, washing, rinsing, taking time usually on my breasts, pulling on my nipples just a little. They’re so sensitive sometimes I think I could cum just from that, but I’ve never stuck with it long enough.

I wash my hair and condition then shave my long legs. I love the feel of freshly shaven legs. I’ve grown into a routine of shaving morning and night most days so I can feel smooth in the bed too. After this, I rub oil all over. I think this is the secret to nice, soft skin, oil on my legs, up and down, on my arms, shoulders, across my belly, all over each of my breasts. It’s warm from the warmth of the shower and my hands. Tugging at my nipples with the oil feels almost like a mouth, though nothing truly compares.

By the time my hand finds my pussy, I’m quite ready. I’m wet outside from the water, inside from my own touch. I admittedly I like the feel of my smooth pussy lips, especially right after shaving. I rub them and even roll them between my fingers, pushing just a little to feel the beginnings of the sensitivity of my clit.

Pretty quickly I spread those outer lips apart and begin running my middle finger up and down my slit, slicking up what’s already wet, enjoying the feel of my own hand, grazing my clit. Eventually I won’t be able to take it anymore and my thumb will begin pressing on that little nub, massaging, pushing, circling, in varying cycles and speeds. From time to time my middle finger and maybe another will push deep inside my pussy, although I don’t necessarily need that to reach my goal.

By now, my breath is quickened. My other hand has found my nipples and rolls each one, not gently, in rhythm with my clit flicks and massages. I want to cum so badly now. I can feel it building, waiting for just the right time to explode. I pull away from time to time, allowing that build, knowing the more I foster, the better it will feel. At this point I’m imaging any number of things, from someone in particular, to his amazing cock, to how wonderful his tongue will feel on me. I long to suck something at this point too, however unattainable the option may be.

If I’m not alone in the house I hold back with my words and my moans, instead taking deep breaths to keep my concentration. If I am alone, I’m moaning, uttering broken sentences that may include “Fuck me now,” “Yes!”, “Just like that”, “Please let me cum baby, Please?”

Finally, I will feel the pressure, the tingle, the rise of all things indescribable from my nipples to my clit to my toes and into the top of my head, feeling like everything might just explode all at once and not caring if it does. This is when holding back is sometimes not an option, when I must release at least a moan, sometimes a scream of pure, authentic pleasure.

This is my release, what keeps me sane during my day. And now that I’ve written it, I may just have to have tonight as well.


9 Comments:

Blogger TequilaGuy said...

Hot.

30/5/06 9:26 PM  
Blogger ~ Storm said...

Yes, yes, yes, same for me. Smooth, silky skin that I take time to make so. But why rub in all that oil if you're going to stop at your legs?

30/5/06 11:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

beautiful picture...

31/5/06 1:33 AM  
Blogger C said...

Oh yes,... Can I help? ;)

31/5/06 4:15 AM  
Blogger Luvsicpup said...

breakfast of champions........

31/5/06 9:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And some people call it their morning "routine" . . . what an unfortunate term, lol.

Wow, really makes it worthwhile to set that alarm early in your house. I'll bring a shower toy for you.

XO

31/5/06 9:24 AM  
Blogger RobynB said...

Now that you've written that, I may have to, too.

Hot!

31/5/06 2:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks. That was great.

1/6/06 11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I might have to now too

5/6/06 2:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home