Saturday, April 01, 2006

Faking It and My Orgasms

I was reading VBoat's Post on Faking and it got me to thinking. I know the subject has been covered in our little sex blog arena, but I will be glad to share my thoughts on it too.

Faking it...well, I won't say I've never done it. In fact, I know I have but not a lot. Really. Once I came to the conclusion that it was okay, there was no reason for it. So, with my partner I am honest as V suggested and if they ask I say it was great, but I just didn't have one this time. Its okay. Really.

I will tell you that there is one partner I've NEVER faked it with. Not to say that I've had an orgasm every time, but our connection is so great that even if I don't cum (but I usually do) its still great every time. Yeah, I know you are all jealous now.

I find myself pretty comfortable in my body. I also really love sex, all kinds, regardless of making it to climax. What I'm saying is, fucking is good for me whether I get off or not. That said, the getting off is awesome, so I want that too, but if it doesn't work out I'm okay with it. Its not something my partner did wrong, or a problem, the circumstances just aren't right. Faking it seems really pointless.

And, I have several different kinds of orgasms, as I've heard others post about as well. They are all orgasms, but they are also clearly not alike...

Clitoral - This is the one I can count on and the only one I can give myself. It requires direct stimulation to my clit from a finger, a vibrator, a stream of water from the shower massager or even better - a tongue. This is the first one I had, very early on and scared the daylights out of me. I thought I'd injured myself. These days, I try to make time for one of these every day as I know the motions and it usually doesn't take long. I like to think of it as stress relief.

Fucking - I wish I had a better word. I guess this is what some people call their intercourse orgasm, but that word is even worse. This one is just indescribable. Its what I get when someone is pounding deep inside me. Its when I'm totally into the fuck, mind not wandering, completely focusing on the fullness in my pussy. I can get this in a few positions - on my back with my legs over his shoulders, on top if I'm leaned forward, and from behind with my ass up and my head down. Its is powerful, so powerful that when I cum sometimes my pussy contracts so hard that it pushes my partner's cock out, which I hate, but have absolutely no control over. These leave me with shaking thighs and cause the loudest screams.

G-spot - Oh what a wonderful little button that is. I can't reach it with my own fingers, which really annoys me, but this is a good one too. Pressure on that spot with a finger or a vibrator or a dick is pretty good. It not like others, but a release just the same.

Anal - Now here's a new realm for me. I had no idea just how much I would love anal sex. I was terrified at first, but have found that I can have mind blowing orgasms from it alone or in combination with clitoral stimulation. In fact, I think the most powerful orgasms I have originate here. Again, I can't do this one alone. I don't know why, but the vibrator just doesn't do it for me in my ass. I need a partner for this one.

Multiples - This is what I affectionately call "the wave." Its when I've cum so many times that at some point the time between ceases and I'm just cumming and cumming and cumming. It follows all the above and usually takes some time to achieve. This doesn't happen very often for me. Its mental and physical. All the pieces of the puzzle have to be in place. I have to be completely comfortable and relaxed in the environment and allow myself to lose complete control. When it happens though, I imagine my eyes roll back completely in my head and I just disappear for a while. It feels like my whole body is exploding and that I will literally die in the process, but I'm fine with that. When I finish one of these I'm usually exhausted and giggle a little. I want one right now!

So, there you go. Everything you all wanted to know about Secret's orgasms. No naughty stories today. Maybe later.

9 Comments:

Blogger Jody said...

As a man I must say that women wouldnt have to fake it if all men just realized that sometimes no matter what a woman will not orgasm. Women also should be honest with all men if we suck tell us we may be mad at first but in the long run we wil be better lovers. I think I may do a post as well about the difernet orgasms I have as a male belive me they are just as varied for us too. Will link back to yours when I do. http://www.chillivanilla.com/blg/

1/4/06 10:28 AM  
Blogger Luvsicpup said...

HHHMMMMM
i think Rachael once said:
"it not normal, it doesn't happen to everyone and IT'S NOT OK"
the wave sounds wonderful. lucky guy that gets to ride it.

1/4/06 12:29 PM  
Blogger Osbasso said...

No need for naughty stories today!

1/4/06 3:03 PM  
Blogger wildmonkeysects said...

That is the most wonderful, real, juicy description I've seen.
Sounds like music...C, G, F, A...the wave is when the whole symphony kicks in. A sweet suite...

1/4/06 7:33 PM  
Blogger Spirit57 said...

My bride has told me over and over that she doesn't need to cum every time we have sex.When she does ...I enjoy it almost as much as her but it isn't a necessity to our mutual enjoyment.
When we first met I was a little concerned if she came or not,but after 25 years together we have gone thru all the ups and downs of sexual politics and at the end of it all is just a wonderful sexual understanding between us.

1/4/06 8:26 PM  
Blogger Mistify said...

I am glad to see another person's view on the different types of orgasms, I love them all.

2/4/06 12:30 AM  
Blogger Jody said...

http://sexinga.blogspot.com/2006/04/orgasms.html
This is my post if you care to read it.

3/4/06 9:22 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

18/1/16 3:10 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ac repair in Lucknow

18/1/16 3:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home