Monday, April 03, 2006

What I Want Right Now

I’m feeling really naughty today. I came into work a little late. The weather has turned to real Spring, which means I have Spring Fever. I’m also rebelling just a little. I wore a breezy summer skirt to work and decided to forego the panties. So, sitting in my office chair there’s just my bare ass against the fabric of my skirt.

I’d like nothing better than to close my office door, lie back and let someone pleasure me. Is that selfish? I enjoy the giving and do all too often, but today I want to take. Today I want to feel his hands move under my skirt, up my thighs. Today I want to surprise him when he finds my bare pussy, just begging for some attention. Today I want to cum over and over again without regard for anyone else. I want my own pleasure today.

Its been so long since his tongue explored my pussy. I miss it. The warmth of his mouth sucking my lips, the feel of his tongue circling my clit. Thoughts of it, imagining it make me crazy. It’s a pleasure I do not get often and a pleasure that I yearn for right now. I want to feel his hands all over me, exploring everything, taking what he wants. I want to see his desire for me in his eyes and his growing cock. I want to be fucked like there’s no tomorrow.

Until then, I’ll sit in this office and wait. I will work as if nothing else is own my mind and try to ignore the moisture I feel between my legs as I squirm in my chair.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wouldn't that be an amazing day. Get a call from the woman you adore saying she has a need. Go to her office and close the door. Take her there in the most amazing ways and smirk as she fights not to moan and scream in pleasure. What a day...

3/4/06 2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ur website is amazin,luv it! im gunna have some hardcore sex 2nite!u tell it like it is xx

23/9/07 5:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

18/1/16 3:09 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

18/1/16 3:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home