Monday, April 03, 2006

Disappointment

I’m a real bitch sometimes. It may cost me some readers, but I’ll admit it. I want what I want, when I want it. And if I don’t get it, I pout. And today I’m pouting. So there.

I was promised a day of pampering. I was promised hours of pleasure to be licked and sucked and fucked. I was promised orgasms – all the kinds I mentioned to you a few days ago. I was promised multiples and games and hours, yes hours of mind blowing, heart breaking sex.

And I wanted it. I really, really wanted it. I knew there were risks. I knew things could get in the way. I know my place. I know that there are other responsibilities and I really respect them, but I really wanted to get fucked today.

It didn’t happen though. It didn’t work out. And now I’m disappointed and yes, even a little pouty.

I should be used to disappointment. I should be accustomed to not being the top priority. It’s certainly not new to me. I’ve lived with a man for a very long time that sends me to bottom of the list. I’ve been given more excuses than you can even imagine. I really wanted today to be different though.

I need to feel close to someone. I need to have that connection. I’m craving touch and tongue. I want deep kisses and full body contact. I want to feel wanted. I want to feel like he’s craving me as much as I’m craving him.

Instead, I’m whining and bitching and moaning – all the things I do not want to be. Course, tomorrow is a new day. I’m sure I’ll feel better then.

5 Comments:

Blogger Spirit57 said...

Someone with as much to give ...and receive as you do,will not have wait too long to have what you crave.
*Hugs*

3/4/06 11:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn, that sucks. But hey it will make the next time that much better. Sorry for being anonymous, but Im a 34/m in Virginia. Would love to satify your needs...lol.

DAV

3/4/06 11:45 PM  
Blogger Luvsicpup said...

it will work out. i am sure a nice warm shower will help.

4/4/06 2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

***I’ve lived with a man for a very long time that sends me to bottom of the list***

My ex was like that. I hated it. I could walk around - all day horny, plan a great night and he would come home - smoke his stupid weed and fall asleep. I would go to bed crying...

4/4/06 4:39 PM  
Anonymous Cristina Ardisana said...

Great reading your bllog

18/8/23 1:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home