Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Honesty

Have you been with the perfect partner? Do you think there’s just one?

If you’d asked me that question years ago I would have said that there wasn’t such a thing. I might have even said what I’ve heard others say – mainly men – “The worst I ever had was still good,” but that was then and this is now. Isn’t it funny how you can be so certain of something and then have your eyes opened to a realm that you didn’t even know existed?

I have a connection with someone that is so strong I can’t describe it. Our bodies are completely in sync and we literally feed off each other. I’ve had good sex, enjoyed being with others, but nothing compares to this. There are no limitations or preconceived notions. There are no expectations and no disappointments. Its perfection – pure and simple. There is nothing that I could ask for that he wouldn’t give me and there is nothing I wouldn’t give if he asked.

The question then is – Why? Why is it so good with just this one? Is it knowledge and skill on the part of my lover? Perhaps. Is it purely physical? Our bodies do seem to fit perfectly. I’ve never been so satisfied. Is it willingness or the adventure or the attitude? I don’t know. Is it just luck? Maybe. Or is it fate? Is there really that one person that completes you (to use a cheesy movie line)?

Is the passion that makes it so perfect the very passion that would never let a real relationship be successful? Would it consume us and tear us apart in the end? Or, would we be one of those incredibly happy couples that I'm not sure really exist?

Just the things I'm kicking around today.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it is possible. My bf and I are like that. One of the things that kept us going back to each other in the past - was our incredible - insatiable sexual appetites for each other!
Now we are together....for good.

4/4/06 4:36 PM  
Blogger Spirit57 said...

It is possible as far as I am concerned. My bride and I still lust after each other despite her illness.
The first twenty years were incredible ...in the past five years the frequency is gone due to her health but it just forced us to be ... creative.

4/4/06 5:54 PM  
Blogger Mistify said...

well miss, again I feel like I am reading myself when I read you. I have never believed in this and I have had many partners and a hell of a lot of good sex but this one has my attention and I honestly believe that I may have been wrong and it is possible to find the perfect person. And! Not where you would expect it to be or who you would expect it to be. I hope you have found this even if just for a minute, I find the feeling to be more than I have words for. NO matter what happens, I am glad I have been able to feel this. Thanks f0r your post...you put the feelings I have into just the right words.

4/4/06 9:04 PM  
Blogger Luvsicpup said...

someone once told me that good sex is more between the ears than the legs. you and this lucky sob have connected in a way that few are lucky to connect. as an old song once said:
"Oh what a lucky man he was (is)"

5/4/06 8:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad you found him. Keep us informed, please. Your stories of you two are yummy.

7/4/06 11:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

miss, i must say you are such an amazing writer. you wrap me into your words like a warm blanket and i cant get enough of it. I must agree with you 100 percent with every blog you have written. i am in awe of your compassion in the most intimate thing between humans. You may not know it now, but these words are truly spoken with love. for every topic of yours. So i believe it is possible for that one special someone. just think of it this way.has there been a moment that ever made you feel, as if nothing else matters. that you were ever just content.. with it being you and him? its at that moment that it hits you. you are right for each other. please keep writing. its amazing. <3

9/8/10 3:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

18/1/16 3:06 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...


18/1/16 3:08 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ac repair in Lucknow

18/1/16 3:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home