Friday, June 09, 2006

Exploring with an old Friend


The Oh So Sexy Art, declared it Girl on Girl month over at BlogStormz and honestly I don’t think there’s anything Art could ask me to do that I wouldn’t. So here’s my attempt…

We’ve been friends for years, best friends even. Years and careers and geography have kept us apart, but we always find out way back. We have children and marriages behind us now and yet we still seem to always end up talking about one thing. Sex. Yes, my friend and I are certain we must be the two horniest women on earth. So, we talk about it a lot – what we’ve done, what we like, who we’ve done. There’s no holding back with us. We’re comfortable enough with each other to share things that most women wouldn’t – little tips and secrets that our lovers seem to enjoy, details to help the other out.

For years it’s been the running laugh to tease the men we’re with about being together. We have even dated the same people in the past. There’s always the same request from them. They want to see us together. We talk about this from time to time wondering if we could really do it. Wondering if it would screw with our friendship. Wondering if our competitive nature would jump in and pin us against each other with only one dick available.

There was really only one way to find out. We needed to try it alone, before including a partner. Plans were made. We decided to get a room so as not to darken the memory with one of our homes. Once there, we giggled a lot, like the little school girls we used to be. We discussed attraction, admitting there are things about women that turn us on, eventually saying what we liked about each other. For me, it’s her beautiful red hair and those perfectly round breasts. Honestly, I’d wanted to touch them for years.

The first kiss was a bit awkward, but pretty quickly we were into it. Her mouth was so soft, tongue perfect playing with mine. I was hot in minutes as our hands began wandering, taking our time though to enjoy each sensation. Finally undressed, we looked at each other a new way. Oh, I’d seen her naked before, but now it was different. Now, I wanted her, wanted to touch her and taste her. We still giggled a little, but desire had replaced the discomfort.

I could hardly wait for those breasts. Mmmm. I squeezed and played with each one, rolling one nipple between my fingers, tugging on the other’s nipple ring. She returned the favor, playing with mine, knowing exactly what felt good. I continued to cup one in my hand as I lowered my mouth on the other. Sucking and licking and nibbling. While nothing like having a hard cock in my mouth, it still felt good. I loved the sound of her moans, the feel of her hands on me as I continued. She would quickly return the favor, allowing me to run my hands through that beautiful red hair as she did.

And then came the moment that I was most nervous about, when we found each other’s pussy. We semi paused, knowing it was time, unsure and inexperienced. We locked eyes, smiling and wanting. And then I reached for her, rubbing her thighs, playing with that little tuft of red hair on her mound, gently touching her pussy lips, pleased to hear her sign and moan and then push and grind against me. She did the same with her hand. It was as if we were mirroring our motions. Slow, deliberate motions. She was so soft, so gentle and I was so wet, unsure if it was from me touching her or her touching me.

We continued exploring, finally parting her pussy lips and tracing my fingers up and down her slit. She was wet too, begging for more touch. I quickly found her clit and began teasing it with my thumb as one, two, then three fingers pushed inside her. What a wonderful feeling. She was so hot. It is true what they say about red heads. It was odd though, feeling the juices of someone else on my hands.

I wanted to taste her and although I’d never eaten pussy before I suddenly wanted it more than anything. As I moved down her body, kissing, licking, sucking as I went, she arched her back and whispered the naughtiest of words. I pushed her legs far apart, kissed the inside of her thighs and then licked one long stroke from her ass to the top of her pussy. Sweet, salty, delicious. She tasted so good and I wanted more. I also wanted to hear her cry out like she did from that first lick. So, I went to work, using my fingers to play as my tongue flicked and my lips sucked on her so hard clit. I felt her hands in my hair and suddenly knew she’d thought the same things about me. This was just encouragement.

I wanted her to cum. I wanted to know I’d given her that. I didn’t have to wait long. It seemed the same things that send me over the edge worked for her. Rubbing her clit over and over, while finger fucking her sweet pussy, I watched her expressions, knowing she was close. When she arched her back and gasped for breath, I thought I’d cum too, just from the experience of it. I felt her pussy tighten around my fingers, her thighs shaking, and immediate hot juice all over my hands. And just as I love for someone to do to me, I continued fucking her with my hand as she convulsed and shook, making it last as long as possible.

She fell back against the bed limp, smiling, and then sat up again and said simply, “Your turn.” And what a turn it was. She knew exactly what to do and I quickly came as well.

We tangled up together, legs and arms and bodies. She felt good against me and we started talking about what we’d just done, agreeing that what we both needed now was a hard cock, wishing we’d brought toys with us, or rather one of those many men that have all but begged for the experience. Course, quickly we forgot all that and played some more. I’ve never been so thankful for multiple orgasms. It was an incredible night.

4 Comments:

Blogger ArtfulDodger said...

Anything? Oh baby! Great post sexy (as always) your link is up now and hopefully these Blooger problems are behind us now. Kisses.

9/6/06 8:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh wow, now this is one HOT blog post. *whew* I am plenty worked up now. :)
Great blog. I'll definatly be back. *winks*
BIG HUGS
~padme

9/6/06 8:17 PM  
Blogger C said...

Yowzers that's hot! ;) If you ever do decide to make it a trio you know who you can count on! *evil grin*

9/6/06 9:46 PM  
Blogger Spirit57 said...

As always hun ... you are incredible ..

10/6/06 5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home