Saturday, June 10, 2006

My New Fuck Toy

I suppose you've noticed my on again, off again absence lately. I haven’t posted often and honestly I’ve become rather bored. Boredom is a terrible thing for a horny girl like me. I need constant stimulation, attention, and multiple orgasms.

After much thought and consideration, I’ve decided to entertain a new friend and bring him into my world of passion. You will soon meet Dirty Secret Boy, brought here specifically for my own selfish pleasure. He has proven himself worthy, satisfying me constantly, attending to my every need and whim, offering his awesome, thick cock, and his talented fingers and tongue, making me scream his name in passion. Yes, my new fuck-toy will be playing with me here and I’m just naughty enough to share it with all of you.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That is truly wonderful! I'm envious, but so curious. Can't wait!

10/6/06 1:43 PM  
Blogger Spirit57 said...

I'm jealous ...envious and a little bit anxious ....can't wait ...lol

10/6/06 5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home