Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Perfection

I don’t know where to start and I definitely don’t ever want to finish. I want to remember every touch, every taste, every look. I want the sight of you hovering over me burned in my head. I want to never forget the feeling of you buried deep inside of me, never forget the feel of your hand on the small of my back, never forget the sound of you breathing deeply in my ear as I come over and over and never forget the perfection of it all.

We were made for each other. I will never doubt fate again. I believe that I found you for a reason. Actually, I believe we found each other for several reasons. No one has ever fucked me like you. No one will ever fuck me like you. The intensity, the passion, the raw emotion of it all surprises me, satisfies me and still leaves me eager for more.

I’m ruined now in that I will surely never find anyone that can satisfy me as you do. You do own me and I can’t think of any place I’d rather be. If I’m dreaming, I hope I never wake up.

4 Comments:

Blogger C said...

Wow.....
amazing!

5/10/06 4:57 PM  
Blogger Luvsicpup said...

oh what a lucky man he is

6/10/06 9:55 AM  
Blogger Dirty Secret Boy said...

Oh baby, it's so wonderful to hear you say that, and I hope you know I feel just the same. You are a wonderful, beautiful lover that I know I will never forget.

6/10/06 11:47 PM  
Blogger WryGirl said...

I could have written this myself. To someone else, not DSB, duh.

14/10/06 11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home