Thursday, August 17, 2006

Comfort

Months of encounters now, although I couldn’t tell you exactly how many. My calendar probably could, but it’s a trivial detail. We have a connection. We’ve had amazing sex in several places. None of those places matter really because when we’re together it seems as if the rest of the world ceases to exist. I think that’s what makes it so incredible. I think that’s why I cum harder than I ever have before.

From the moment his eyes meet mine, when his hands take to the curve of my back or the side of my face, from the time our lips join, I go to another place. It’s a place of peace and passion, a place of pleasure and purity without concern or worry or fear.

It’s a place I constantly long for now, an escape that has become a necessity. It’s a place that I can honestly say I’ve never been before. Is that why I want it – the uniqueness, the inexperience? Or is it deeper?

I don’t know. But while my mind and even my heart seek the answers, yet another part of me doesn’t need to know at all. I’m satisfied in the place I’m at, we’re at. I’m intrigued in knowing that each encounter is better than the last, each connection deeper than the one before.

I want this to last forever, but if it can’t I’ll walk away knowing I’m lucky to have experienced it and better because of it.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it will last forever

17/8/06 11:26 PM  
Blogger C said...

I'd imagine knowing this makes him the happiest guy on earth. How could it not, with you being so amazing? *wink* I hope he thinks the world of you like you do of him! If not he needs his head examined. Those are some incredibly sweet words.

18/8/06 1:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Careful girl! I thought I too could just walk away thankful for the time I had and the experience. But it begins to gnaw at you that it really isn't enough. And then you learn that he won't give you more, can't. And the pain settles in. It is a pain like no other. Brace yourself.

21/8/06 12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home