Sunday, September 03, 2006

Watching Me

In all of the times we’ve visited a hotel, he’s checked in, most of the time waiting on me when I get there. This time I wanted to let him come to me, find me. I hoped he would appreciate the gesture, so I checked in early, requesting two keys so I could take one to him.

After delivering his key and agreeing on a time, I arrived a bit early, undressed, took a fresh shower and turned the bed down. With the towel still around me, I pulled my small bullet vibrator from my bag and sat on the edge of the bed, realizing that he’d be there very soon. I wanted him to find me, wanted him to catch me.

I slid under the sheet, toy in hand and started to gently stroke my pussy. Interestingly, no stimulation, no preparation was needed. I was already so wet. The mere excitement of being here, knowing he’d find me was turning me on to a point that I knew I’d have to hold back to keep from cumming right then. This was a good exercise for me. Our last meeting had been so passionate that neither of us had been incredibly patient. In fact, we were fucking like animals within minutes of me walking through the door. Today though, we would wait, at least a few moments anyway.

I heard the card in the door and a smile formed on my lips. I licked them, ready to play my game, anxious to play with him. The sight of him turns me on. I could spend days in his eyes and I’m infatuated with his body, although he doesn’t believe it.

Locking the door behind him, he came to the bed, our eyes meeting and pulled the sheet back, revealing my toy and seeing me already pleasuring myself. I wasn’t sure what to expect. He smiled too and I whispered just one thing, “I want you to watch.”

He took a seat in the chair by the bed. Relief spilled over me, glad he approved. I pushed the sheet back completely, spread my legs far apart and continued to stroke my moist pussy. My lips were already swollen from the stimulation, my clit hard and begging for attention. With one hand I used my toy to push deep inside my folds. With the other, I alternated tugging on my nipples and stroking my clit. I was careful to take my time, not get carried away. I didn’t want to cum too quickly. I wanted him to enjoy the show.

I watched him intently, seeing the want in his eyes and the growing bulge in his pants. I appreciated that fact that he fidgeted in his seat and repeatedly struggled with finding comfort for his awesome cock. I wanted to see it and finally asked that he take it out and stroke it for me. I’ve worried from the beginning that I didn’t touch him in the best ways. Watching him touch himself would teach me and I wanted to learn.

Seeing his cock was overwhelming. I love it. I really do. I think it’s the most wonderful cock in the world. I want it, crave it, dream of it, lust after it. Seeing him touch himself from being turned on by me brought more pleasure than words can describe. And that was all I needed. Suddenly, I couldn’t hold back anymore, feeling the tingle building through my body. A wave of pleasure rolled over me, my back arched, and I came with a long deep moan, watching him, watching me.

As much as I would have liked to continue, without a conscious thought I heard myself begging, “Fuck me now. Please fuck me now.” And because he’s so good to me, he obliged, standing up from his chair, quickly removing his own clothes and taking his place on the bed.

Fucking him is the greatest pleasure I’ve known. He fills me up, satisfying me like no one ever has. We have perfect rhythm and chemistry. On his knees between my legs, his thick cock pounding me, I’m overcome with how lucky I am to have found this man who satisfies me so completely. Then, I feel him swelling even more inside me, and quickly feel that hot cum that I’ve worked so hard for.

6 Comments:

Blogger WryGirl said...

Green with envy over here.

4/9/06 7:53 PM  
Blogger Mistify said...

I am also envious but simultaneously proud of you for letting him watch without inhibition.... enjoy him

4/9/06 8:20 PM  
Blogger Platinum Pussy said...

Hot! You've definitely given me some ideas:)

6/9/06 5:39 AM  
Blogger Handy Man said...

WOW all I can say is WOW

7/9/06 6:31 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I would love to go to a hotel!!

Very nice story.

8/9/06 9:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All I can say is that your descriptions of your sex with this wonderful man you've found made every man who read this want desperately to find a woman like you and fuck her and satisfy her like you have been.You made every man wet like a woman!:)
I love your detailed description of how you feel about his cock inside your wet pussy.
I would like you to write more of this, and if possible, how his cum drips out after your sex, and if any, how he fuckes you with his previous cum still hot inside you.
Oh, I really need to cum...

23/2/07 10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home