Thursday, September 14, 2006

Tastes and Smells

I wouldn’t say that I especially love the way my pussy smells or tastes. I don’t crave it or anything. I certainly don’t lick my fingers after I’ve fingered myself or enjoy the smell when I’m alone. Years of marriage to a man that doesn’t touch my pussy or taste it have taught me that there must be something less than appealing about it. And yet…

There is something so sexy, so hot, so intoxicatingly tempting about smelling me on him. I don’t know what I taste like exactly, but I know what I taste like on him and it is delicious. And I don’t even care where or how – his fingers in my mouth after he’s fingered me like only he can, his mouth after he’s teased my clit with his tongue, and then his amazing cock after he’s fucked me nice and hard.

I recently spent some time on a desk, on my back. Legs spread, back arched, the most incredible cock plunging deeper and deeper inside of me. When he pulled away I asked him to come closer, staying on my back. I lay there, in full view, head turned to the side, begging him to let me have that thick cock in my mouth. He stood beside me as I sucked and licked him, enjoying every second of it. The feel of his hands on me, pinching my nipples, touching me as if there was nothing he’d rather do.

He encouraged me to touch myself as I sucked, playing with my clit, already tender from the orgasms I’d been given. I obliged though, rubbing gently, sucking harder and harder. He would eventually pull away and move to the end of the desk, filling my pussy up again, letting me cum once more before shooting his hot load inside me. I'll never get tired of that feeling.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

that sounds delicious to me.

15/9/06 10:40 AM  
Blogger woodinhand said...

Yummy!

I love the taste of myself and my wife intermingled with each other. I also love the taste of just her, when she lets me I can eat her out forever.

15/9/06 2:23 PM  
Blogger The Fury said...

It's a sexy thing to see a woman taste herself especially if I know she's tastey.

18/9/06 4:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE the way a woman tastes and smells! Unless there is a hygiene issue, pussies taste and smell wonderful

7/10/06 12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home