Tuesday, August 29, 2006

20 Minutes

The day had not allowed the opportunities I hoped for. A morning kiss and a promise for more later had renewed my want from the day before, but eye contact alone would have done that.

It was already too late when I realized I had to get home early, leaving only 20 minutes, which would never be long enough for us. I can’t be sure, but I think the least amount of time we’ve ever spent fucking was just under an hour. His stamina is amazing. He has the drive and the fortitude that women dream of and men envy and he’s all too willing to take his time with me.

I sat down in his office, sure we’d chat a little, flirt shamelessly and then say our goodbyes. Instead, he started saying the sweetest things, complimenting me. Those compliments are so hard for me to take. I’m so flattered, but still don’t quite believe them all. At some point he stood from his chair, walked by me and closed his office door.

I sat back, knowing there just wasn’t enough time, frustrated and yet still craving his touch in any form, for any amount of time. I started this for the sex. I wanted to be fucked. (I still want to be fucked!) I’ve found great pleasure in the kissing and touching, making me very aware of just how long its been since someone wanted to kiss and touch me, just how long its been since someone has.

In a few short minutes we were passionately embraced, deeply kissing, his hand moving up my thigh, searching for the answer to a question I’d avoided. Did I go without panties? No, they were there, purposely, for him to remove. Only he didn’t remove them. Instead he pushed them aside and felt how wet I was already, simply from his kisses, perhaps simply from his presence.

Time was ticking away, although I lost track. I could have easily been convinced to stay, forgetting my obligation. He was cognizant of the time though, respecting my responsibilities. His fingers are magical, simply magical, pushing into the depths of my pussy, finding that incredible g-spot, teasing my clit. My breath quickened, my back arched and I soaked his hand with the juices of my orgasm.

I then attempted a smart comment about using his left hand and he responded by informing me that I wasn’t done. Eight minutes left when both hands went to work, in combination of his tongue and lips. Pure, un-fucking-believable pleasure. I came so hard, so fast that I was a bit embarrassed. I wonder if it bothers him how quickly I climax.

Breathless, lightheaded and giddy I happily sucked and licked his fingers clean of my cum, thanking him for being so good to me. I could see and feel the bulge in his pants and still couldn’t satisfy him. Another day of waiting. He IS so good to me.

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds like a very nice 20 mins.

30/8/06 12:54 PM  
Blogger Dirty Secret Boy said...

Baby, making you cum with the touch of my hand (or my tongue) is the greatest thrill I can experience. The fact that it makes you want to satisfy me even more is just icing on the cake.

30/8/06 2:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

can't wait til we get to 60 minutes.

30/8/06 9:28 PM  
Blogger Fan of Lust said...

Lucky you!

30/8/06 11:43 PM  
Blogger C said...

20 minutes,.. 60 minutes,.... Can I have 3 or 4 hours? ;)

31/8/06 2:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...this guy is truely into you. Just except it and relish it. You deserve it...**hugs**

31/8/06 6:35 AM  
Blogger queenqueen said...

How titanium dioxide in food helps control metabolism in foods
by K P Seman · 2018 · Cited by 8 titanium plumbing — The body of a fat-soluble calcium-carbohydrate, titanium sheets a protein-rich protein, functions differently titanium grey in response to food titanium welder intake, as well as in the production titanium nose stud

5/3/22 12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home