Monday, August 28, 2006

15 minutes

He walked into the office, leaned over to kiss me hungrily, as if it was the most appealing thing on earth and then leaned back against the edge of the desk. Damn, he’s sexy. I have an appointment in 15 minutes, but there’s no way I can leave without having him in my mouth.

I quickly reach for the zipper on his pants, struggling a little more than I would have liked. I think I hear him ask me what I’m doing but I don’t even care. This cock is my cock and I want it now. I’m not asking permission.

Already semi hard, I wrap my lips around the most perfect cock I’ve ever seen. The feel of him in my mouth, growing harder and harder is so invigorating. I feel the heat between my legs, the growing moisture. I’d like nothing better than to bend over that desk and beg him to fuck me like only he can, but I’m so enjoying sucking this amazing cock. I’m thankful he indulges my desires.

My 15 minutes went too fast. It wasn't nearly enough time. I left him swollen and hard, knowing I’d turned him on and couldn’t finish. I really hate that. I want to give him the kind of satisfaction that he’s so good to give me. I want him to be fulfilled, pleased, content. I don’t want to leave him wanting. This time though, I left him wanting.

I hope he'll let me finish soon.

4 Comments:

Blogger Platinum Pussy said...

Hi, long time lurker, first time poster---I really like reading your blog....it's great! You are very expressive and descriptive and have a way of putting the reader right there with you. I know that things might seem a bit dicey right now, but there are moments of pleasure found amid chaotic lives. I hope everything turns out ok for you.

29/8/06 6:23 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love the blog, is ok if I link to it?



R

29/8/06 10:17 AM  
Blogger JR said...

I love a woman who knows what she wants and goes for it.

29/8/06 7:17 PM  
Blogger C said...

How could he NOT let you finish?!? Sounds like he has a great day ahead of him! :)

29/8/06 8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home