Sunday, June 11, 2006

My Turn, Your Turn

This feels so deliciously naughty. I wait for her, very impatiently, in the back of the restaurant near her office, trying to look inconspicuous leaning against the wall by the pay phone in between the bathrooms. I try to look like I'm engrossed in checking messages on my phone, but I'm keeping track of which restroom has people in it. Someone goes in one, someone comes out of the other, how am I supposed to keep track of this when all I can think about is her? Where is she? I can't wait much longer. Finally, I see her walk in the front door, surrounded by her co-workers. Her eyes scan the room and find me lurking in the back, and a devilish little smile crosses her lips. Her group follows the hostess to their table, and she immediately puts down her bag and excuses herself, making a beeline to the back. I shuffle back more out of sight, in case any of her friends watch her. She walks up to me and says "Hi there", still smiling. I take one more look behind her, see nobody watching or approaching, and grab her by the hand, pulling her with me into the ladies' room, hoping that was the right one. As soon as we get in, I slam the door shut and slide the bolt locked, and in an instant, we are all over each other. My hands wander every inch of her body I can reach while we kiss deeply, almost desperately, pressing our bodies together.

I have never been so happy to see someone and yet I can't let on. He is so incredibly sexy. I want the whole world to know, but dare not. I can immediately feel my pulse start to race as I excuse myself from my group and walk toward the bathroom, toward him, unsure of what is to come, but anxious to just be in his presense. My voice semi-cracks when I say "Hi there" as I'm so excited. The feel of his hand on my hand as he pulls me into the bathroom makes my knees weak. And then the kisses start. Kisses that are deep and passionate, consuming us, making me completely forget time and space. His hands on me are magic. They both satisfy me completely and make me want more all at the same time. What a beautiful contradiction.

I could go on just kissing her and feeling her delicious curves all day long, but I know we don't have long, and we both want more. We've been waiting days to be together again, and all morning I've felt myself grow hard in anticipation of this moment. Every unsatisfied erection would leave a little trace of my anticipation, a growing spot that just reminds how much I want her. As we continue kissing, I slide my hands down her thighs and grab the hem of her skirt, roughly hiking it up between us. I find her bare underneath, no panties--she knows how that makes my knees weak. I grab her round, perfect ass with both hands and lift her, clenching her body to me, and carry her to the counter. Once she's in place, I grab her hand in mine and place it on my cock straining against my pants. I know she'll take it from there. As she begins frantically unbuttoning my pants, I slip my fingers between her already swollen pussy lips, feeling the wetness and heat we're creating. Our lips and tongues continue devouring each other, unable to stop for even a breath. I want her so badly in every way.

I instantly heat up from his touch, making my pussy wet almost instantly. I’ve wanted this for days. We’ve taunted and teased each other long enough. Now I want satisfaction. I have to have him. Right here. Right now. No foreplay. The bulge in his pants obviously approves of my lack of panties. As he grabs my ass and carries me I think we’ll never reach our destination. I’m so happy to feel the cold of the counter on my bare ass when he sets me down. I anxiously begin grabbing for him. Damn men’s belts – they get me every time. I’m finding it very hard to concentrate as his fingers find my already wet pussy. I want him inside of me. I’m aching for it. When I finally get his cock in my hand its swollen and hard as a rock and there’s a little drop of precum waiting on the head. I want to lick it, but my pussy begs attention so much more than my mouth right now. I slide to the edge of the counter. “Fuck me! Fuck me now!”

Her touch on my cock is almost enough to make me explode. No matter how many times she's touched me, every time is electric. Nothing feels as good as her hands on me. That is, except for being inside her, and I almost cannot wait. I reach down and wrap my hand around hers, around my hard cock. I step forward and press the tip just against her swollen pussy, feeling the moisture and heat envelope it. I break our kiss for just a moment and look her deeply in the eye, one eyebrow arched, a moment more of teasing. I see her eyes widen, begging me to fuck her, and I soon oblige, pushing forward firmly and sinking my cock all the way inside her. The sensation is indescribable.

How dare he tease me now! I want him so much. As much as I pretend to be in charge, deep down I know the truth - the truth that he owns me. I'm his slave. I'd do anything for his touch and the feel of his awesome cock in me. That look is just too much. I wrap my long legs around his ass and pull him to me. I'll take what I want if I need to. He knows I've had enough though and finally plunges into me. What an incredible feeling it is, his cock buried deep inside me. He fills me up, satisfies me completely. What a perfect cock he has. It's as if our bodies were made for each other. My pussy immediately responds, clutching him, pulling him deeper and deeper inside, never wanting to let go.

I love knowing how she craves me, how she needs me inside her. She may say that I own her, and while I like that concept, I know that we own each other. Our hold on the other is so strong, neither of us can resist. For a long moment, I hold her body clenched to me, my cock deep inside her, savoring the feeling of her hot pussy clutching at me, my mouth on her neck, just breathing her in. Then, almost as one, we both begin to move, slowly at first, just grinding against each other. Her juices spill all over my legs as I slowly push my cock in and out of her. As we begin bucking harder against each other, I lift her ass with both hands so I can fuck her harder. With my right hand underneath her, I soak my finger in her wetness and begin exploring her ass, knowing she'll come like a tornado with my finger in her ass and my cock deep in her pussy. We won't last long this time, but it will feel oh so good.

He knows perfectly how to satisfy me - giving me exactly what I want, exactly when I want it. This is not a slow, easy love making session. Maybe we'll have that later. This is a fast fuck, satisfying what we want right then. When he pushes his finger into my ass as he continues to pound my pussy with his amazing cock, I almost immediately start to cum. I bite on my lower lip, trying to avoid screaming out. I feel my whole body tingle, my thighs shaking, every muscle tightening and releasing, the culmination of days of build up, wanting, longing, desiring this very release. He is so good to me. I arch my back and tighten my legs around him, begging him with every inch of my body to cum with me.

I've held out as long as I can. Feeling her body start to shake and her pussy tightening around my cock is more than I can take. I let loose and feel my cock begin twitching furiously inside her, pumping my come into her. I gasp and moan, clenching her body to me, gripping her ass tightly. All the buildup and waiting of the last few days flows out of us, our juices mingling and mixing and running all over us. The feeling of release is exquisite.

Recovering from our powerful orgasm, I hop off the counter, cleaning up a little, running my fingers through my hair. He smacks my ass as I walk out of the bathroom, with a promise of more the come. I return to my table with a smile that no one seems to notice, wondering when and where our next adventure will be.

4 Comments:

Blogger C said...

Hot stuff! ;)
I could imagine myself in the role of the male there. Well done you two!

11/6/06 10:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very, very nice . . . makes you kinda wonder even more about those restaurant restrooms, doesn't it?

XO

12/6/06 10:55 AM  
Blogger WryGirl said...

Pow.

That gets me in such a better mood. Thanks for the reminder.

14/6/06 11:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oohhh. How did you know this is one of my favorite fantasies? Thank you for making my evening a happy one...

5/7/06 2:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home