Sunday, August 13, 2006

Punishment

I’d been bad. I was in and out of touch and late. When I did show up his words said one thing, but his eyes said something else. He told me I’d been bad, that I would be punished. His eyes said that he wanted to play. I couldn’t wait!

He looked so damn sexy to me. I’d seen him several times during the day, passing him in the hall, in my office door, walking by his office. I wanted to jump him every time I saw him, but the opportunity hadn’t presented itself until now. He pushed back from his desk, leaned back in his chair and told me to get on my knees. I had to make up for my disobedience, needed to accept my punishment.

I happily obeyed, taking my place, unbuttoning and unzipping his pants, taking out that beautiful cock. I love his cock, worship it, and want it more than anything. I dream about it, fantasize about it, and savor it when I have it. Its perfect for me, big and thick, seemingly molded for my body as the ideal fit.

Taking him in my mouth, gently at first I was instantly turned on. He wasn’t quite hard, which gave me the opportunity to bring him to potential. His hands were quickly in my hair, pulling and pushing me as he wanted me to suck and lick. He grew harder and thicker and I grew hotter and wetter. He wasn’t so gentle, even putting both hands around my neck rather firmly at one point. I wish leaving marks there wouldn’t be a problem, but I’m afraid that would draw too much attention. He knows that and stops just short.

After some time he pulled me off his shaft and instructed me to undress, watching me as I step back from his desk. While seeing myself undressed is hardly comfortable for me, he seems to be okay with it. There are plenty of things I’d like to change about my body, but as far as I can tell he’s not bothered by my imperfections. That turns me on even more.

From there he tells me there is more of a price to pay. For one, he would withhold his tongue from my pussy. He wanted to lick my pussy, but I lost that pleasure in being late. I resist the urge to pout. Instead I took my spot on his desk. He immediately pushed me back, roughly and continued the punishment. Pinches and thumps and slaps. Pleasure and pain and excitement. I was so hot and so wet that it’s a wonder I didn’t cum right then. When he slammed his big hard cock into my waiting pussy I wanted to scream a scream that would have rung throughout the office. It was exhilarating and felt so good I wanted to hold the moment for days.

For the next hour he fucked me good and hard. He made me sit on his lap and ride his cock until I was breathless and wet with sweat and then put me back on the desk and fucked me some more. I came, as always, over and over and over again, leaving proof on him and the desk and the floor. I was so spent and worn out and sore when he stopped that part of me thought I’d never want to fuck again, but the rest of me knew better.

I left knowing I’d be sore, knowing there would be bruises, knowing I’d want more soon.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So many of us women have hang-ups about our bodies' imperfections: thecurves, the scars, the hairs. And yet so many men see the overall picture, overlooking the tiny flaws, because they love the softness, the curves, the breasts, the nakedness. And because they like us also have imperfections. Yet we as women are constantly brainwashed with the message that we must look 'perfect' whatever this season's idea of perfect is.

14/8/06 9:03 AM  
Blogger C said...

Women's bodies are beautiful. To me, there aren't any "imperfections," only that which is natural. And natural = beauty. Be proud! :)

15/8/06 11:49 PM  
Blogger alphagirl said...

All i can say is wow...what a post!

17/8/06 6:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ggg

28/2/13 7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home