Tuesday, August 15, 2006

New Furniture

I’m wondering, how do you break in a new piece of furniture? Do you make love nice and slow and create a sweet, caring memory or do you fuck like wild animals and remember the passion that was born on it?

In my house there’s only one place for sex – the bed. I enjoy sex in a bed, especially if I can hang my head off the edge and get that rush or hold firmly onto the headboard as I ride like there’s no tomorrow, though none of that is allowed. I also crave the urgency of the idea of sex in the office or the car or just inside the door or on the kitchen counter. I love the variety, the excitement, the obsession, the fervor.

He gives me all that and more and so now I wonder how he would want to break in a new piece of furniture. How would you break it in?

2 Comments:

Blogger C said...

OOoohhh! Me too!!! I love sex on different furniture pieces or just inside the door, etc! As for breaking in a new piece of furniture,.. hmm,... that's an intriguing question. How would YOU like it to be broken in? I guess it all depends on the mood, huh? :D

Oh, and anytime you want to grab the headboard and ride like there's no tomorrow, you just let me know! *wink*

15/8/06 11:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Depends on the piece, I think . . .

chair --- bent over it, or perhaps reclining in it, wearing heels and nothing else;
table --- oral, flat on top of it;
sofa --- doggy, either kneeling or standing;
armoire --- hiding naked inside it, until I find you;
bed --- all of the above, and then some . . .

XO

16/8/06 12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home