Wednesday, October 18, 2006

First Meetings

The plan came together rather quickly. Everything seemed to just fall into place, all the details nice and easy and clean. There wasn’t even a lot of time to pass between making the plan and executing it and once the commitment was made there was no way in hell I was turning back. No way would I miss this chance. We’d been seducing each other for months and I wanted him more than I’d ever wanted anyone.

As I drove, knowing the time was drawing near, my stomach was in knots. A phone call that he’d arrived and I swear I thought I’d throw up. I sat in the parking lot longer than I should have, trying to catch my breath, trying to relax. Finally, gathering my wits, I made my way through the lobby, to the elevator and to the room, knocking on the door, thinking my knees would surely buckle under me at any time.

The door opened and the most beautiful smile I’ve ever seen greeted me. Were there words? I don’t remember. Something about me being tall, resulting in me kicking off my shoes and all but jumping into his arms. No awkwardness, no unease, just total comfort and relief to be in the arms of the man that I’d fallen for, harder than ever before. Little did I know how naïve I was to those feelings even then.

A few precious, delicious kisses, a hug and a few more deep breaths. I wonder if I was pale. I felt pale. I also felt his cock pushing against me through his pants. Can I touch him now? Would that be inappropriate? I wanted to touch him. He must have noticed my knees shaking and suggested I sit down. On the bed. I did, but then pulled him toward me, spread my legs and leaned back on the bed. He continued to smile. Good, he must really like me.

Soon, the kisses became deeper and his hands moved up my thigh, finding no panties under my skirt, seemingly happy, though not surprised. I never have been able to keep a secret. He pulled off my blouse, pausing to look, although I couldn’t focus on his eyes anymore. I couldn’t stop looking at the bulge in his pants. Did I unbutton his shirt? Yes, I think I did. Is that bulge for real? Oh my gosh. That’s incredible.

I unbuckled his belt and starting fooling with his pants. Why do they make men’s pants so complicated with all those buttons? Seeing my trouble, he helped. Pushing them aside, reaching into his boxers, I felt, then saw the most beautiful cock I’ve ever seen. I was amazed, astonished really. It must sound like I’m gushing, but I have to say it was truly amazing and even a little scary. Do cocks really get this big? Can I handle this? I certainly wanted to try and right then.

Precum is a beautiful thing. It’s like an appetizer to the perfect meal. I slid off the bed onto my knees and tasted him for the first time, wondering how in the world I would ever get him off, without being able to get enough of him in my mouth. I wish I could say I figured it out, but I’m afraid I didn’t – not for lack of trying mind you.

Soon, probably too soon I was back on the bed. I was so torn, wanting to suck on that beautiful cock, while also wanting to feel it in my now very wet pussy. I pulled him back on top of me, somehow getting my skirt off – another detail I can’t remember. He began rubbing the head of his cock up and down my slit, feeling my wetness and then ever so gently pushed inside of me. I don’t know how I didn’t cum right then. What fullness and pleasure and perfection. I think my eyes flew open just in time with the moan escaping from deep in my throat.

What happened from there is the kind of sex you see perfectly executed in movies, but never in real life. We had great rhythm, my hips meeting his plunges in perfect time, my legs falling comfortably around his legs and back. He filled me up like no man before him and sent me into a place of tranquility that I’d never felt. We rocked on for quite a long time, given the excitement we’d built up. We’d both speculated we’d explode rather quickly, but that simply wasn’t the case at all.

There was a point though, a point where the passion took over, where I lost control. I was so taken with the pleasure of it all, the realization of how effortless our love making was that I surrendered control and let my mind and my soul drift away into a beautiful, peaceful place. When I felt the waves begin I didn’t even try to stop them. My breath caught, my back arched, my eyes rolled and my pussy contracted, grabbing hold of him, hoping to never let go. Suddenly I was aware of his own release, feeling his beautiful cock swell even more and pump and twitch. I felt hot cum join my own juices as we sighed and moaned and gasped in release.

Cumming together is a beautiful thing. It’s the kind of thing that people write about and fantasize about but doesn’t happen very often, at least not in my experience. This was perfect though, a sign of the fate of the experience, our relationship as a whole. You always remember the first time. With this man, I will remember every time.

3 Comments:

Blogger JR said...

I got so aroused reading this..I'm almost at the same place you are with my love. I hope you make your dreams come true!

19/10/06 9:05 PM  
Blogger woodinhand said...

Maybe the pants are revenge for some of those damned bras *wink*

Very nice. and cumming together, agreed rare, but all the better.

25/10/06 8:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn that was hell sexy, im so wet right now

25/3/11 6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home