Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Waking With You

This morning lying in my bed I was thinking of you. I think of you a lot in those moments right before I go to sleep, and just as I wake up. With my eyes closed, I can remember those moments spent together, focus on the way it feels when you touch me.

This morning I thought about you, longed for you, wished I could reach for you. I remember the feeling of you beside me in bed and I want that feeling again. I want to have access to that beautiful cock in the night and in the morning. I want to be able to wrap my lips around you whenever I so desire. I want to be able to perch over you in the morning and lower my warm, wet pussy onto your morning wood then ride you and feel you filling me up like no man ever has. I want to feel your hand on my bare ass all during the night. I want your fingers pinching my nipples and your mouth on my neck. I want those deep, passionate kisses. I want to start my day by fucking you. I want to end my day that way too.

I know it’s selfish. I know it doesn’t fit into the lives we’ve created. I know it’s probably not even healthy for me to think about. I know it can't happen. I want it anyway.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Again you speak words I know all too well. Cherish the times you get with him.

31/10/06 9:24 PM  
Blogger Sherri said...

I live this everyday....it kills me

31/10/06 9:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ditto...

31/10/06 11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home