Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Shameless Plug for a Friend

I have an old friend with a new blog. My old friend has found new love and wants to share it.

I’m not sure how many of you are still hanging around here as I don’t post nearly as often as I once did. Anyway, these two are just the sweetest things and they’re crazy about each other and they want to share without worries of judgments or evil commenters. I’ve somehow managed to avoid the hateful people that many of you have experienced. (I’ve probably just jinxed myself though.)

Anyway, go see them. Say hello. They seem to have found what many of us are missing. Lucky devils.

http://lovemutually.blogspot.com

2 Comments:

Blogger Osbasso said...

Anyone I know?

7/11/06 9:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Must be nice... Good for them.

12/11/06 5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home