Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Foreplay

He drives me wild, makes me crazy, sends me places I’ve never been. I sat down as instructed and watched him walk toward me. I love that look in his eyes. Is it desire, want, need? I don’t care. I love it no matter what it is.

He pushed my legs apart and then surprised me by sitting in the floor, pushing my skirt up and quickly licking my already wet pussy. Yes, I was wet. A few minutes with him and I’m wet. Always. Everyday. Sometimes the phenomenon makes for a very long day. Most days, it pays off.

I’m one of those strange women that cums rather easily just from fucking. The feel of his thick, hard cock buried deep inside me sends me spinning. I’ll cum over and over without any real attention to my clit or anything else. Oh, he’s always good to my clit anyway, giving it plenty of attention, which adds to the experience, but because I love fucking so much, I sometimes rush foreplay. It’s nice, but I don’t have to have it to get warmed up.

He wanted to play with me today though, spreading my legs and licking my pussy, making me breathless and so hot I could hardly stand it. The feel of his tongue moving up and down my slit, in and out of my hot pussy was incredible – licking and flicking and sucking. I lost touch with reality pretty fast.

When he pulled back and went to work with those magic fingers I began bucking and shaking uncontrollably. I wondered for a moment how he finds that g-spot so quickly, then just as easily quit caring. I wanted to beg him to never stop, but simply couldn’t form the words. I was cumming and cumming so hard that I went limp. I was almost in the floor when I realized where I was. I pulled myself up, halfway straightening my skirt, giggling a bit.

Hours later, as he unbuttoned his shirt and walked toward me with that unbelievable cock, I couldn’t help thinking that I really do enjoy the foreplay. I sucked his thick cock with a newfound excitement. I always savor sucking his cock, but this time it was even better, oddly enough. He was so hard and long. I love trying to get all of it in my mouth, deep throating for as long as I can. Soon though he was pounding my pussy with that amazing cock and I was cumming again, this time in waves, over and over, my juices running down his balls. Eventually, we came together in such an explosion that I could hardly contain the screams. He grabbed hold of me as if he felt the same way.

We are so good together. It just doesn’t get better than what we have. I feel so lucky to have him in my life.

4 Comments:

Blogger JR said...

that is incredible, you made me so hot and hard just reading that, reminds me of my lady,I know he enjoys pleasing you as much as you do him.

2/11/06 7:51 PM  
Blogger Kitty said...

mmmmmm nice romp! made me wet

4/11/06 12:02 AM  
Blogger C said...

hot hot hot........

5/11/06 9:25 AM  
Blogger Lickety Split said...

Damn...freakin' sweet!

1/12/06 11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home