Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Surprises

It was time for dinner. We reluctantly left our bed, knowing that we needed to get out for a while, pace ourselves and refuel. Plus, he’d promised a surprise at dinner and I was dying to know. I’m such a kid when it comes to surprises. I can’t stand not knowing and yet I love it all at the same time. He seemed to enjoy making me wait, feeding on my excitement and wonder.

Finally, out of the warmth of the bed, he tells me that he’ll be dressing me and that I must wait. Then, with his clothes on, he told me to return to the bed, only on my hands and knees. I trust him completely and so I do exactly as he says. He lays on the bed a bag and tells me to look. Inside there’s a menu from a restaurant and an empty box. The box was a naughty box, containing the most amazing thing.

It was about that time that a felt his hands on me, lubing me up. It was cold to the touch and yet I was burning up on the inside. I then felt him push the first bullet into my pussy and the second bullet into my ass. I don’t know what was more intoxicating, the anticipation or knowing that he knew I trusted him enough to play this game.

He told me to get up, remote in hand. He pulled my jeans on, and placed the remote in my pocket. I finished dressing and we left. I was overwhelmed, excited beyond description. It was a quiet drive to the restaurant as he explained the rules. When I felt the tingle, I’d tell him where it was. I’d take what he gave.

We sat in a corner booth, side by side. After ordering, he reached in my pocket and pulled out the remote. And it began – alternating surges from pussy to ass. It took every ounce of my being to keep from screaming out. I was soaking my jeans with pussy juice, and while he never let me cum, I was so close I thought my whole head would explode.

It may have been the longest meal of my life. I was building and building and building. I was torn between wanting it to stop immediately and never wanting it to end. I didn’t know for sure, but I hoped when we returned to the room that it would end with his amazing cock buried deep inside me. I was right. It was a very happy ending. I have a new respect for surprises.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what kind of toy did you get and where did he buy it?

6/3/07 5:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This 'relationship' sounds amazing, and I'm sure you can't get enough of him, but, I'm curious to know if you are still married?

7/3/07 8:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Honey take it from someone who dosen't play second fiddle or play well with others. Unless he is also the other man I see problems. Just cause women get attached to the men they fuck. And another thing his cock isn't the only big one that gets hard. Or has built in tempo. Have you ever thought he's only that delicious cause you only get in licks here and there. Also one of my girlfriends found out her man was stepping out and threw 80 feeder mice through the other womas mailslot men are stupid and always get caught. Make sure he promises to never divulge your name or address if she finds out your luck she'll stop taking her meds.

14/3/07 1:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I used to stop here a long time ago. I lost track a while ago. Found it in my by randomly searching blog. weird how I came across you again. I masturbated to that audio post of you masturbating so many times. You should do another.

4/4/07 11:36 PM  
Blogger Mistify said...

I hope all is well with you. I have not heard from you in soo long

14/4/07 11:27 PM  
Blogger Adam said...

Hi
Where are you? I missed reading you.

You are one of my favorite blogs to visit.

I hope u are safe and well.

7/6/07 8:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Dirtygirl, I for one have missed your beautiful words and works of art. I cherish you and your tales of your experiences, and have wanted to meet someone with your beauty, inner and outer, that is.

23/11/08 10:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice

19/12/08 8:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blogs are very good way of exchanging the information and I love to read post and sometime some blogs give me so much of knowledge and this is one kind of those blogs.

Secrets about Eating Pussy

2/5/16 1:41 AM  
Anonymous Beautiful Doll said...

I might have been living in the stone age. I never thought that realistic sex dolls existed. This was until two months ago when a friend of mine indulged me on the topic. I was hesitant at first but soon enough I was on the internet looking for sex dolls. I came across a doll from your website and the sex doll’s story really captured my attention. As usual, I was skeptical to go ahead and order but I must admit that the day I got the doll was one of my best days. Her quality and allure matched the pictures I’d seen. She was also flexible and I was able to try out a number of sex positions with her. The doll was delivered to FedEx and the packaging was very discrete. I enjoyed the whole experience. I recommend anyone who wish to buy a sex doll to do it from you. You are amazing.
https://www.pinterest.com/CKridty/sex-dolls/
https://sexyhotdolls.com

8/4/19 2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home