Thursday, December 07, 2006

Fingers and Confessions

Let’s talk about fingers, or rather fingering. I’ve always wondered what the draw is for a man to want to put his fingers in or on my pussy. Sure, in high school it must have been rewarding to get to touch a girl there, stick a finger in or two, but once you reach the point where you can actually put your cock in, do you still want to touch us there? I honestly don’t know. Do you?

Fingering is an art that I think any man can be good at, because to me the exploration is the sexist part. The feeling of him feeling around, finding all the spots, paying attention to my breath catching or my eyes opening wide. That is intoxicating. This may not be true for all women, but for me, there’s truly no “right way” to do it. It’s that man, at that moment, seeking and probing and rubbing and flicking and circling and finding that one spot at that one time that will send me over the edge, making my eyes roll back in my head and a wave of pleasure spill over me. Don’t’ be surprised if your hand is soaked in the process.

In return you will get a look in my eyes that not many have seen. You’ll have the satisfaction of knowing you’ve pleased me in a way that not many have. And, then you’ll reap the benefits by me sucking and fucking you with such passion and desire and raw animalistic drive that your head will be spinning.

So tell me, readers… How do you feel about fingering? Do you enjoy it? Why? What tricks do you use? Chics can play too… tell me what you want your partner to do, what feels great and even what doesn’t.

Oh, and as a bonus, I’ll tell you a little secret…the CBW over at Shay’s (click here)? Well, let's just say that you've now seen my fingers. Call it an early Christmas present for my faithful readers.

15 Comments:

Blogger Ryder said...

It is for me, also the exploration. The delectable moment that I can find that wonderful reaction. It is usually in combined minstrations with my tongue but however it is done, I personally will never tire of doing it.
Thanks for the early present, Devine it is.

7/12/06 6:54 PM  
Blogger Al Sensu said...

"You’ll have the satisfaction of knowing you’ve pleased me in a way that not many have."

That's the draw.

7/12/06 9:08 PM  
Blogger C said...

How about You tell me what You like and I'll accommodate? I love seeing a woman's expression change, eyes roll back or open suddenly, etc. That really is a turn on. Knowing that I can please her, pleases me. ;)

7/12/06 10:08 PM  
Blogger BBJ said...

I have been fingered since high school. Yes, in high school it was the only thing that entered my body. And then later it on, it was usually a foreplay move. Not everyone is good at fingering. Some are way to rough, some don't know what to do with it. Some could make me cum, some couldn't make me cum at all. My boyfriend knows what he is doing. When he curves his finger up inside of me, my cum is dripping down his finger and wrist.

8/12/06 2:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That picture at Shay's is just gorgeous!

Thank you!

9/12/06 8:38 PM  
Blogger Luvsicpup said...

fingering is vital to love making. i love to feel and find what part of her pussy is especially sensitive today. it also brings the first wave of the delicious juice i will soon be tasting. if i can make her moan and arch her back with just my fingers, it motivates me to do better with my tongue and my cock.
nothing like it. an appetizer to a gormet meal.

10/12/06 11:04 AM  
Blogger Mistify said...

I love to have fingers in me and like you said, it is more the person and the moment but I do cum very hard when fingered. On the flip side, since I have been with several women as well, I love to put my fingers inside them, the warmth, the different feelings, nothing on the planet feels like the inside of an aroused pussy and then when they cum, feeling the contractions around my fingers is nothing short of intoxicating. Oh and I saw you picture...damn...absolutely beautiful!

11/12/06 9:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very nice photo, I think I may have been the first to finger You, maybe not. I know it certainly did something for you then, do i now

11/12/06 8:13 PM  
Blogger Kitty said...

No not all fingerers are the same. Some are too rough. Others know the walk and what is wonderful.

I like to also finger my hubby, the pleasure on his cock and not his face is proof enough that he likes it too and the payoff for me is wonderful. Nothing better than a cock about to explode for you.

The pic is absolutely yummmy lickable, wish I had been there for you.

18/12/06 8:24 AM  
Blogger OTM said...

I enjoy fingering still. Nice and slow, one finger, and that special spot that my finger is just long enough to tease slowly until there is a mind-blowing orgasm.

19/12/06 11:02 PM  
Blogger Kitty's Tiger said...

To me the fingers tells me where the lady most of the attention to be. Sometime you ladies like clitoral stimulationa dn other times you want it in you. I love the feeling of a lady. To touch, rub, and finger her. By the way I started this comment 20 minutes ago, but you told us to chek out pic. well it took me 20 mintes to find the back button, or wanted to find the back button, however it really went. All of a sudden i love CBW

29/12/06 8:54 PM  
Blogger max said...

i love fingering starting with fingers (and tongue) rubbing on her clit and moving fingers down around and into her, entering slowly, deeply, pulling out, adding another finger(s) for the re-entry and then slowly and slowly and surely back to where we started. repeat over and over for the much needed and wanted results. ah...a recipe for delectable returns.

2/1/07 2:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I get her to the point where I can feel the changes in her vulva (everything becomes firmer and wetter) and every touch causes her to gasp, and knowing that she will orgasm, and I was able to do that to her, makes me feel so close to her it is incredible. Plus for me, all my fantasies are about the mysteries of female sexuality and pleasure.
Another fascinating thing for me is that the less I touch her, the better she feels and the stronger her orgasm, so my fingers are like a feather blowing in the wind, never predictable. It drives her crazy.

18/1/07 2:24 PM  
Blogger dusio said...

I love fingering. One of the great pleasures.

2/2/07 8:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fingering is one of the best preludes to lovemaking than any other. you can tell so much about a woman ad how sexual she is by how she responds to your touch down there. you know from the second you fell her muscles clinch around your fingers she is going to beclimbing the walls other women you can make her cum if she and a 500 page manual. the good thing is you can usually tell how the bed gymnastics are going to go while you still at dinner or at the movies

1/5/07 9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home