Sunday, December 03, 2006

Addictions

I suppose I should go ahead and confess it. It’s the truth after all. I’m certain of it now. I know it without a doubt.

I’m addicted. I’m hooked. I’m captivated, perhaps even obsessed. I simply cannot stop thinking about his wonderful cock. Oh I love lots of things about him, just about everything in fact. He has strong, masculine features, great hair, a terrific smile and unbelievably sexy eyes. In fact, I think the eyes are what won me. Wow, I love those eyes. His hands are strong and his fingers drive me crazy. There’s not one thing I’d change about him, but even with all that I’m still most in love with his cock.

It beautiful really – unique and completely perfect all at the same time. I love the way it feels in my mouth, growing longer and thicker, the more I suck. While I could never get all of it in, I still find myself trying, sucking deeper and deeper, pushing the depths of my throat. I dream of sucking his beautiful cock, taking the time to appreciate it fully, licking and kissing and loving it.

The truth is, that I rarely spend enough time sucking it though, simply because I cannot wait to feel it buried deep inside my wet pussy. Oh how he fills me up. When he’s on top, that magnificent cock touches places that no one else has ever touched. He makes me so hot and so wet that I find myself begging him to never stop fucking me.

When I ride him it’s so intense that inevitably I end up cumming with such force and power that I soak him with my juices. He says he likes that and I certainly hope he’s telling the truth, because it is the most amazing feeling.

Then there are the times that he’s behind me, fucking me hard, slamming into me. It’s then that he bottoms completely out, the head of his cock stopped completely by the limits of my pussy. It is mind-blowing. This is what leaves me sore the next day and aching for even more of that wonderful cock.

I never want him to stop fucking me. I want his cock inside me forever.

3 Comments:

Blogger C said...

My, you're a hot little sex kitten. Shall we play sometime? ;)

4/12/06 12:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow you are a hot one. Great story. Lucky man you have there.

5/12/06 9:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am very jealous.

27/12/06 2:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home