Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Rock Hard

Damn he turns me on. It’s true that I want sex all the time, but he really sends me to a new level. He makes me want HIM all the time. That’s saying so much.

He teased me just a little, kissing me long and hard, touching me all over as if he couldn’t get enough of it. He makes me forget all my insecurities when we’re together. I don’t think about the imperfections that are fresh on my mind when I’m in a room full of people with my clothes on. Completely naked with him I feel comfortable and even sexy.

Minutes into the seduction we were shedding clothes and before I could even think about it I was up on the table, legs spread far apart, pussy dripping wet, begging him to give me his incredible cock. He was rock hard. Rock. Hard. I love his cock. It’s incredible and unique and always pleases me, but this time it was just a little different. There was no give, no flexibility. He was so firm that when he fucked me I was immediately riding that wave between pleasure and pain. His swollen head was pounding into me and I could hardly hold my screams in. My g-spot was taking quite a bruising and I loved every second of it.

I don’t even know how many times I came. I do know that I gushed so that I soaked him, squirting even, causing my juices to run onto the table and down his legs. I came and came and came. He kept asking me to change positions – on my back, riding him, behind me, riding him again, on my back again, doggy style with my head and shoulders down low. When he came I felt it so deep inside me I thought I would explode from the impact.

My legs trembled for hours. I was sore and tired. And yet, I found myself wanting his cock again. I simply can't get enough.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have come to your blog via the sexoteric directory because the post they presented sounded oh, so, familiar. I have a dirty little secret of my own- he and I are knowingly taking huge personal risks to see each other. And it keeps getting better, even when we see each other legitemately. Who knows where it will end, but the ride is spectacular.

6/12/06 6:18 PM  
Blogger Cosmic Girl said...

At last someone who understands the addictive quality of the right cock.

14/12/06 9:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is how I feel about my current Bo, he only says goodbye after a marathon sex session, and I am thinking about how to get him back in my bed again! He is so confident, strong and masterful he always leaves me satisfied, several times over! Damn he's good ;)

12/12/15 6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home