Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Call for Comments

So I'm trying something new, something exciting, something fun. I've got a new playmate and I'm letting all of you watch. I thought this would be exciting in the sex blog world. I thought you all liked to watch. BUT, I've noticed that my comments have declined. Why is that? Do you not like that I'm playing with someone or are you all just bored with me now? Did I betray you by not blogging for a while and then coming back with a new man? Please let me know. Comment anonymously if you must. I really want to know. After all, I am a pleaser!

8 Comments:

Blogger Allen said...

Sorry, I guess I'm just more of a lurker. I love reading your stuff! :)

20/6/06 8:33 PM  
Blogger C said...

I do like your posts better. No offense to dirty boy, but I just kinda got used to your posts is all. I'll comment on the ones you post anytime hon, you make me HOT! :D But then you knew I'd say that, didn't you? *wink*

20/6/06 10:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I, for one, am definitely loving your posts, DSG. And after getting to read so many of them, watching you play would just be damn hot for an old lurker like myself.

21/6/06 8:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol . . . what's your minimum daily comment threshold, to feel like you've pleased everyone?

I ALWAYS like reading your stuff; just sometimes left speechless, my dear.

XO

21/6/06 9:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

perhaps we miss the fantasy that we are "him" since dirty secret boy has arrived.

21/6/06 10:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

new to your site......but now hooked. i'll read and watch and touch myself in appreciation. as a woman, i seem to get off more when reading/watching other women. feel free to help me out :)

21/6/06 2:21 PM  
Blogger dirty secret girl said...

Thank you all for your responses. I'm glad that overall you're still happy! I hope you like the new post...

21/6/06 7:08 PM  
Blogger Bit Juggler said...

I think I've already said it, but just in case. The thing keeping me from commenting is that firefox still thinks your rss feed is broken. So I have to remember to visit this site myself and search for updates. This makes for longer delays on my part. Sorry for that, and keep up posting :)

1/7/06 9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home