Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Want

Want just isn’t a strong enough word. I crave you. I am so completely enthralled that I cannot seem to focus on much else. Oh sure, life goes on. There’s a job and responsibility and a family, but constantly, persistently you are in the back of my mind, pushing forward, demanding my attention.

And I give it. I give it with the look on my face and the fire between my legs. I give it with the moisture building all day long between my swollen pussy lips. I give it with my nipples pushing hard against the boundaries of my bra. I give it in the mornings when I wake up so horny that I require the attention of my own hand just to function through the day. I give it at night when I can’t go to sleep without playing one of our fantasies in my head.

Oh yes, I want you. I want you more than anything. I want your awesome cock pounding me. I want to feel it pulse and throb inside me. I want your hands all over me, exploring me, every part of me. I want to cum just for you in ways I’ve never cum before. I want you in my mouth and in my pussy and yes, even in my ass. I want to consume you over and over again with a passion that you’ve never quite experienced.

And yet, all that still doesn’t give it justice – still doesn’t explain the depths of my need. I want satisfaction that only you can give, but all I can do is wait... and want.

8 Comments:

Blogger Dirty Secret Boy said...

I know that want you feel, darlin', since I feel it every day and night for you. I can never get enough of you. I want to fill you in every way possible, over and over, until we both fall from exhaustion, only to wake and start pleasing each other all over again. The wait is torture, but oh so exquisite. I wouldn't trade it for anything.

14/6/06 8:49 PM  
Blogger C said...

It seems like you have the same feeling as I do, a seemingly insatiable desire fueled by the satisfaction one very special person can give.

It is an endless cycle, this desire, for it feeds upon our own actions - actions that are so pleasing we want more.

You wanting to cum for him is amazingly hot. You wanting him so much is even hotter.

Whoever he is, he's one lucky guy! I hope he completely ravages you for saying these words. I know I would if you said them to me! ;)

14/6/06 9:45 PM  
Blogger Luvsicpup said...

i envy him. he has got to be the luckiest man on the face of the earth..........

14/6/06 10:19 PM  
Blogger Dirty Secret Boy said...

She has been suitably ravaged and satisfied to the best of my ability. Of course, I will do it all again and again and again. As long as she craves it, I will satisfy her.

15/6/06 8:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lucky man indeed . . .

XO

15/6/06 10:36 AM  
Blogger Desireous said...

Oh God I can so relate to this post. I even have a name for the it. I call it "tormented ecstasy."

hugs
Des

15/6/06 3:33 PM  
Blogger Leesa said...

This is perfect :)

15/6/06 8:49 PM  
Blogger DH said...

I know that feeling very well...it can be maddening to want something so bad that you can't have.

19/6/06 2:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home