Monday, June 19, 2006

Would

I would spend all day waiting in a room for you, letting you enjoy the beach and the sun, just waiting for those precious minutes you can steal away to be with me. When I hear that knock on the door, I would leap up from the bed, wearing only a pair of loose shorts, and walk quickly over to let you in. I would take you by the hand and lead you in, asking about your day. As soon as the door shuts, I would pull you to me, holding you tightly, one hand at the small of your back, the other up in your hair, pulling your lips to mine and kissing you deeply but softly, tasting the salt air on you and smelling the warm aroma of the beach on your skin. Our tongues would swirl and play in our hungry mouths, and my hand would press your hips to mine, letting you feel the arousal you evoke in me. I would guide us into the room and stand you before the bed. I would break our kiss and smile at you, looking deep into your eyes and drinking you in. I would gently help you out of the little summer dress you wore over your suit, and then help you out of the suit, savoring every inch of you that is revealed to me. I would guide your hands into the waistband of my shorts and let you push them to the floor, revealing nothing underneath.

I would gently push you back to sit you on the edge of the bed, leaning over to kiss you again, then lying you back. I would kneel in front of you and spread your legs, revealing your beautiful pussy to me. I would lean in and tease you with my tongue, dancing little patterns across your now swollen and wet lips, flicking at your clit till it swells out at me. I would let you run your fingers through my hair as I devour your sweet cunt, feeling your juices flowing down my chin. I would bring you to the brink and then ease back, letting you get closer and closer until you beg me to let you cum, and then I would lick and suck on your clit until you explode under my mouth, screaming my name and moaning and thrashing on the bed. I would grab your delicious thighs in my hands and pull them up, wrapping your legs around my head as I make you cum again and again.

As you regain your breath, I would kiss a path up your sweaty, sunkissed body, tracing all along your hips and stomach and lingering long over your beautiful breasts. I would kiss the swell of each breast, then tease each nipple--first with my lips, then with my tongue, then with my teeth as I nibble and tug on them, making you hard in my mouth. I would continue up your chest and your neck until our lips lock again and you devour my mouth. I would let my rock-hard cock dangle between your legs, dripping my own lube on your thigh, until you beg me to fuck you. I would break our kiss and look into your eyes as I guide your hand to my cock. I would slowly ease myself into your waiting pussy, carefully and slowly filling you up with every inch of myself. Just as I'm nearly in, I would push forward hard with my hips, plunging myself as deep inside you as I can, grinding myself against your clit. Then I would begin to fuck you like I've been waiting all day long to do, first slow and steady, long deep strokes. I would let myself pop out just to feel the ecstasy of re-entering your hot pussy. Your legs would wrap around me, pulling me to you, and your finger would find my ass and press inside me, setting me ablaze. I would begin pounding myself into your cunt, fucking you harder and harder until I felt you clench around me and hear you screaming and moaning and cumming again, and then I would let loose, a torrent of my cum filling you as my cock jumps and twitches inside you. And finally, I would collapse on you, feeling our sweaty bodies joined together and our breathing in sync. And I would kiss your salty lips again and again, never able to get enough of you.

That's what I would do if I were there.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

..that took my breath away...keep on writing!

21/6/06 6:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great writting! I emailed it to my gf whom lives in Florida (I live in Vermont). I hope you don't mind. I also gave her your blog address ;)

~Mike

29/6/06 4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home