Monday, August 07, 2006

Your Mouth, My Cock

I remember every blowjob you've ever given me. The first time we met in that hotel, how you devoured me just as you'd promised you would. The many times you've woken me nestled between my legs, your soft mouth gently sucking me to life. The time in the shower when you took to your knees and sucked me hard and fast and begged to cum all over your face. That long redeye flight when everyone else was asleep and you leaned over and quietly blew me for hundreds of miles. The time I straddled your shoulders and grabbed the headboard and fucked your face until I came so hard I saw stars. And oh the many many times you ride my cock and then climb and take me in your mouth so you can taste your own pussy on me.

I cannot get enough of your mouth on my cock. Your enthusiasm and love for sucking me off makes me crazy. It makes me love saying "your mouth" and "my cock" over and over and picturing them together. Looking in your eyes as you gaze up at me, your lips encircling my shaft, your tongue teasing my tip, it sends me into a tizzy. I love the eagerness with which you lap up my precum, the whimpers and moans you make as you suck my cock, the ferocity with which you make yourself cum as you simultaneously suck my cock, fondle my balls, and rub your own pussy.

Never stop sucking my cock.

Never stop sucking my cock.

Never stop sucking my cock.

7 Comments:

Blogger Luvsicpup said...

reminds me of a girl i used to know...........

7/8/06 8:12 PM  
Blogger WryGirl said...

Wowy. Hope I make someone feel the same.

7/8/06 10:07 PM  
Blogger MikeCindynJoe said...

Wow, I know a gal like that! :-)

Mike

9/8/06 1:26 AM  
Blogger Walter said...

Very nice.

9/8/06 3:58 PM  
Blogger dirty secret girl said...

Don't you worry baby. I love it too much to stop!

12/8/06 7:20 PM  
Blogger Malestrom said...

If there is someone near Washington DC that is a lady who has such a passion for fellatio. I wanna know of course if she is interested in sharing such passion for head.

18/12/06 5:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.soulcast.com/post/show/190676/A-modern-tale.-I-really-really-love-you-Carmen-Orosan

Carmen Orosan (26/12/2008 22:05:15): you wake up feeling your cock in my hot, wet mouth

Ed (26/12/2008 22:05:35): hmmm

Carmen Orosan (26/12/2008 22:05:45): my tongue playing with the head

Ed (26/12/2008 22:05:54): what a way to wake up

Carmen Orosan (26/12/2008 22:06:03): my lips tight on the shaft going to the root

Ed (26/12/2008 22:06:12): OOOOH

3/3/09 5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home