Sunday, August 06, 2006

Wet Dreams

I had an erotic dream last night that I cannot remember. I suppose it’s the female equivalent of a wet dream as I woke up all slick and wet. My pussy lips were swollen and pink, my clit sore. My right hand was covered in my own juices as I suppose it was the culprit. I do that from time to time. I suppose not wearing panties to bed doesn’t do anything to hinder the behavior.

Don’t get me wrong. I don’t regret having them. In fact, they’re rather satisfying. What bothers me about this one is that I don’t remember the dream. I don’t have any memory at all and I want to remember it. I want to have the image in my head of sucking an amazing cock, while rubbing myself, or being fucked good and hard from behind. Nothing though. It makes me want to go back to sleep and hope for a repeat.

Course, it also got me wondering. Am I odd? Do other women have these?

5 Comments:

Blogger ArtfulDodger said...

Can't speak for other women obviously, but I hate when I know I've had an amazingly hot, erotic dream and upon awakening can't remember any of it. Ugh.

6/8/06 10:21 AM  
Blogger Dirty Secret Boy said...

I bet I know what you were dreaming about. The same thing I dreamt about that woke me up with a raging hardon--you and I, naked, entwined, sweating and breathing and thrusting, my hard cock buried inside your sweet pussy. Yeah, that was probably it.

6/8/06 2:03 PM  
Blogger WryGirl said...

Girly, you are a number one weirdo but not for that. haha.

Have had sleep orgasms, usually can't remember the dream.

6/8/06 8:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This has happened to me, too - once I came so hard in my dream and in reality, I woke up moaning in ecstasy, with tears streaming down my face because it was so beautiful and so intense...

8/8/06 7:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do that sometimes.

But I often wake up with a cuddly snuggly sense of satisfaction in my veins which makes me think I might have comewhen dreaming but don't know for certain

13/8/06 2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home