Saturday, August 12, 2006

Wonder


Deep kisses

Gentle caresses

Hands around my neck

Firm touches

Nibbles

Bites

Slaps to my ass

Smacks to my pussy

Hair pulling

A tongue separating my lips, yes both sets

Scratches

Hugs

Thumps (oh my, how nice)

Deep pounding thrusts to my mouth and then my pussy and then my ass

Moans

Screams

Tingles

Passion and urgency

Cumming over and over and over again like never before

My body aches today. It aches for what I’ve had and what I haven’t. I feel the soreness of our passion and yet long for more, though perhaps a bit more gentle today. You’re my addiction now. I can’t get enough. You own me. I wonder how it feels to have that power. I wonder if you grasp the value of it. I wonder how long it will last and how it will end. I wonder and yet I still want.

1 Comments:

Blogger C said...

Absolutely beautiful.....

15/8/06 11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home