Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Anal

We’d had good sex, great sex, even mind blowing sex. I think I’ve finally met my match – someone that wants it as much as me, someone that can actually satisfy my desires, give me what I want, when I want it. Our communication is good verbal and not – we know what the other desires, almost instinctively.

We are still learning about each other though. Its that new passion, where we’re still exploring, finding those little things that make it even better – the special kinds of touches and turn-ons that are truly individualistic.

We were having an awesome session. His thick cock and my wet pussy just go together. It’s a fit like no other, a perfect fit. Our bodies were dripping with sweat and my cum was squishing as he continued to pound me. Position after position, finding the perfect angle, the perfect spot for today. It changes you know. Finally, on my back, near exhaustion, my juices running down, he began teasing my ass with his thick cock. Oh. My. I love that.

I think he was just testing the idea, not knowing if it was okay or not. I know it’s a no no for some. Not me. Give it to me. I tried to tell him with my eyes, nodding my head, saying “yes” in my whispered voice. I wanted to beg for it, but on the other side didn’t know if he wanted it like I did. So he continued, slicking me up and down with that awesome cock, using his fingers to tease my clit at the same time.

I pushed myself toward him as he would run his cock around my ass. Please? And then, finally. I didn’t know his experience in the past, but I do know he did exactly the right things for me – pushing that big thick cock in just a little, encouraging my ass to let him in all the way. Oh yes! He used his fingers on my pussy as he slowly at first, then faster began fucking my ass, that forbidden place that straddles the realm of pleasure and pain and gives me the most incredible orgasms. With only a few pumps in a few seconds I was cumming in a torrent, letting out a scream that shouldn’t have escaped, juices flowing, thighs trembling.

Holy Fuck! It was good. And yes, we can do it again. I’m a little sore, but that will pass soon enough. I love the reminder of our new experience. I can’t wait to try some more!

4 Comments:

Blogger C said...

Mmmm... quite intriguing. I've only gone that route once before, and recently too, but I can definitely say it was a great experience. Maybe I'll get to do that again soon too!

Its awesome you found a man that can match you. That is a rare thing to find. Grats!

As always, an awesome post! ;)

21/6/06 10:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another hot post that got the juices flowing... Enjoy every second!

22/6/06 7:54 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

My oh my; your words brought back a flood of memories for me, Thank you!

22/6/06 8:11 AM  
Blogger Luvsicpup said...

sounds like fun........

22/6/06 3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home